chapter 51

we pulled up to a beautiful mansion that we rented for the weekend and got out of the car admiring its glass features. "let's get it baby!!" zion yelled running into the house followed by edwin yelling "aye aye!" me and izzy pulled the bags out of nicks car even though they weren't ours and put them into the entry way of the house. "wow" izzy said looking around and i nodded in agreement. we walked through the house to see edwin filming an instagram story. "where is z?" i asked and they both shrugged their shoulders. "cannonball!" zion yelled as he jumped off the second story into the pool splashing water everywhere, he came up to the surface and shook out his hair. "YOU KNOW THE FUCKING VIBES!" he screamed making us all laugh. jas, taylor, nick and brandon walked in the door soon after us bringing all he bags in as well. "everyone come here" i said and they all came to where i was standing. "there are five rooms and there are ten of us, so everyone pick who they want to room with" i said and i could see a bit of worry in taylor's eyes and she gave me a look. "a-actually it might be better if i assign them" i corrected myself and brandon looked at me weird. "why i want to room with you, i think everyone already knows-" brandon started but i cut him off. "sydney actually talked about rooming with me so it's just easier if i assign them ok?" i gave brandon a harsh look and he backed off. "ok so edwin and izzy, austin and sydney when they get here, me and brandon, and zion and jas, leaving nick and taylor" i smiled and everyone nodded. i saw taylor give me a thank you look and i smiled back at here.

"why did you make a big deal out of that?" brandon asked me as we unpacked our things in our room. "because i could tell taylor was nervous that nick was going to ask z to room together leaving her and jas." i said to him. "ohh but taylor and nick have fucked before why are they weird about it?" brandon asked me. "no they haven't, and they are both way too shy to make a move on each other" i said finishing putting my things away. "damn edwin giving me false info" brandon shook his head and laughed. brandon slowly walked over to me placing the shirt he was folding onto the bed. i gave him a curious look as he reached me and put his hands on my waist. no words were physically spoken but his eyes told me everything i needed, that he loved me. we stood a bit longer enjoying the presence of eachother and studying each other's beauty. eventually i pulled him by his shirt closer to me and wrapped my hands around him and hugged him like i was going to lose him.

"hey lover boy and girl we are going swimming" taylor peaked her head into our doorway and then rushed down the hall nick trailing far behind her. "damn haven't heard that nickname in a while" brandon smiled down at me. "im thinking matching bathing suits?" i proposed and he nodded. i pulled out a yellow bikini set and he wore a yellow and white striped suit. we walked down stairs together to hear chance the rapper playing. i immediately ran from brandons side and started to dance with taylor and jas. edwin and zion were dancing outside filming and hyping each other up. nick was in the kitchen bopping his head as he blended a drink together for us in the blender, tbh i had no idea what it was. after the song juice by chance the rapper finished i walked outside to lay down by the pool and enjoy myself a frozen whatever alcoholic beverage i was sipping. as i laid down a shadow appeared in front of me blocking the sun. i opened my eyes to see nick standing there looking at me while all the others stood around talking and dancing. "can we talk?" nick asked me with worry in his voice. "yeah of course" i said getting up from the chair and we walked inside. nick lead me towards the kitchen and jumped up on the counter, "so you know how um me and taylor have been hanging out for a bit now." "yeah" i replied. "well i want to ask her to be my girlfriend but i don't know if she is going to say yes or not and if she says no and then we have to share a room then..." he trailed off. "OMG!" i screamed and nick immediately shsed me. "sorry sorry. 100% she will say yes. she always gushed about how your the only guy that she's ever met in la that she has a connection with and is humble and actually cares about people and not just fame. she also annoys the hell out of me by telling me how sexy you are" i winked at him and he blushed. "aww nick is blushing" i teased him poking his cheek making him swat my hand away. "ok thank you b" nick hopped off the counter and hugged me. "no problem, i ship naylor hard" i said and he laughed at me.

nick and i walked back out to see everyone in the pool except bran and taylor who were talking together. brandon said something to taylor and then walked over to me. the touch of his hand on my back sent shivers down my body like it was the first time feeling his touch. "what did you guys talk about?" he asked me a bit protective. "nick is going to ask taylor to be his girlfriend tonight!" i whispered into his ear and he looked at me super shocked. i nodded my head and smiled, "i'm so happy for them they deserve the most." "they finna be cuter than us, shit" brandon joked. "never" i smiled at him and pecked his cheek. "let's swim" brandon said and picked me up and ran with me into the pool.