chapter 4

Your POV:

i stepped out side of my house, it was the perfect weather, 75 and sunny, i closed the door behind me and duke and walked down my drive way opened the fence and walked to the sidewalk passing the pretty much house. all of a sudden i hear someone calling "brooklyn, brooklyn" i turned around to see brandon with a dog on a leash.

Brandon's POV:

i was just in the kitchen cooking breakfast when i saw brooklyn walking out of her driveway taking duke for a walk. i hadn't seen her since we got duke its been about three days i just figured she was busy with work. i had a sudden idea and grabbed kobe from zions bed which they were both sleeping in and got a leash and went out the front door to join brooklyn. "brooklyn, brooklyn!" i yelled as i jogged to where she was. "hey brandon!" she said as she gave me a hug, she smelt like flowers and morning dew dead ass. "mind if i join you" i shrugged my shoulders, she replied "id love that" and we continued to walk. "sorry i haven't talked to you guys recently, the vs fashion show was yesterday and it was crazy." she said in an apologetic tone. "no worries, congrats thats huge!" i replied "thank you" she smiled an innocent smile and tucked her hair behind her ear, omg she was so stunning i wish i could just kiss her right now.

we walked around the whole neighborhood in a comfortable silence and then we arrived back in front of our houses, i didnt want to say goodbye so i asked "hey do you maybe want to come over tonight and get some sugar fish and watch a star is born, i heard its a very good movie?" "yeah that sounds fun, ive been wanting to see it!" she replied which made me smile. "ok great come over at six?" i said but in a questioning tone, she smiled and then we walked back to our houses. i was so excited i screamed and told the guys, "guys! guys! brooklyn is coming over to watch a movie!" "aye aye my man making moves" edwin said as he patted my chest "but if you finna have her over you gotta clean up this mess" i looked around as edwin said this and noticed how dirty the house was. i immediately started cleaning which took me about 2 hours. by the time i finished it was 4:30 which didnt leave me much time to get ready. i showered, did my hair, put on cologne and changed into a green gucci crew neck and black jeans.

Brooklyn's POV:

as i got ready to go over to brandons i got nervous, i wanted to look good but be comfy and i didnt want it to look like i tried too hard. after going through at least five outfits i threw on some ripped mom jeans, a white adidas shirt, and a tan teddy coat and white adidas superstars. i walked over to his house at about 5:55 and knocked on the door, my heart was beating out of my chest i was so nervous. "heyyy come on" brandon and i hugged and he stepped aside letting me into their house and he lead me to their living room. "whats up" i asked him plopping down on the couch. "not much wbu?" "same old same old im so thankful that work has died down now so that i can hang out with friends because let me tell you its been hectic." i said, and he smiled at "so wanna order some sugar fish?" he asked grabbing his phone from his pocket. "duhh" i replied and sat closer to him, making it so our legs were touching, i looked onto his phone to look at the menu and tell him what i wanted. "ok it should be here in about 20" he put his phone down and turned on the tv to play the movie. instead of moving from how close i was to brandon i stayed where i was because sitting next to him just felt right.

the movie had just ended and we finished eating our sushi and i had to ask brandon something but i was honestly scared of his response. i turned to him on the couch and said "can i ask you a huge favor?" he nodded "well as i said i walked in the vs fashion show, and every year they have a viewing party, the past two years i went with shawn as a date but now this year shawn is bringing someone else because he preformed and i was wondering if you wanted to go with me as my date?" i was very nervous because i thought he would say no but he responded with "of course ill go with you" and he hugged me, i smiled so big and hugged him back really tight.

Brandon's POV:

brooklyn just asked me to be her date to the vs fashion show viewing party and im silently freaking out, not only is this a huge event but she asked me to be her date. of course i said yes which caused her to hug me really tight. i was so excited to finally spend the night with her. "ok so its you know suit and tie dress, its in a week from now so you have time to figure everything out, my security is driving so just be at my house at 5." "got it".