chapter 47

brooklyn's pov:

i woke up super tired this morning probably because last night i had a shoot with off white. i'm finally getting back into modeling after taking a little break and i love it but it's so tiring. i removed brandons hands from my waist and walked around his room to find something to throw on so i could get some water because i sleep in my underwear and bra. "ugh i love this shirt" i said pulling a brightly colored button down off the hanger and putting it on leaving some buttons undone. i walked downstairs and to the kitchen and immediately got myself a cup of water. i leaned over the counter and started to tweet something while i felt two hands wrap around my stomach. "morning" brandons raspy morning voice sang as he rested his head on my back. i turned around in his arms and wrapped my hands around his neck. "morning" i paused and looked at how tired he was "why didn't you sleep in?" "because it was cold in bed" he said resting his head on my shoulder and squeezing me tightly. "i'm sorry bub" i said and kissed his neck. "i like your shirt" he said lazily picking up his head and kissing my cheek. "really it's yours" i smiled at him. "yeah it looks better on you than me" he said picking up my legs so now he was holding me. i wrapped my legs around his back and my arms tighter around his neck and he placed his hands under my butt for balance. "i have a great idea" i said. "what?" he asked me as he looked me deep in the eyes. "i get to pick out your outfit today" i stated. he looked at me wearily and then nodded, " i guess." i pumped my hand in the arm as he began to carry us upstairs.

"ok guys so i'm picking out brandons outfit today and i think that it would be fun if we shared it with you guys" i said to the live stream i just started as we walked up the stairs. i read a comment that said is she going up the stairs backwards and i laughed to myself. "no i'm not going up the stairs backwards brandon is carrying me because i'm high maintenance" i laughed jokingly because the real reason why he was carrying me is because he refused to let me down at the bottom of the stairs. "say hi b" i said moving the camera from my face to his and he said hi. "ok so this is b's closet" "OUR CLOSET!" brandon interrupted me and comments flooded in talking about how cute that was. "this is our closet, i'm gonna start with underwear" i said opening the top drawer knowing that if beanz saw his underwear they would go crazy. i grabbed a random pair of calvin's and showed the camera, "ooouu, for those of y'all who are wondering what type of underwater brandon arreaga wears" i said jokingly holding it up to the camera laughing at myself. "for a shirt and pants i already know, a floral button down and black jeans" i said fishing through the clothes and then finally showing them to the camera. i could read the comments barley because they were moving so fast but most of them were so happy because of the button ups.

i walked out of the closet and handed the clothes to him, he didn't look to happy but he would have to deal. i smiled to myself and sat down on the bed with my back resting on the wall with a pillow between my legs and the phone. brandon started to change right in front of me which wasn't new for us but i decided to make it a big deal. "bran is but ass naked in front of me, just thought i'd make all of you stans jealous" i joked and brandon laughed at me and the comments went crazy. i took a second while he was changing to look at the comments and answer some questions.

so y'all are back together?
yes brandon and i are back together and we are very happy together.

who are you closest with out of the other guys?
i think all of the guys and i are equally close but maybe austin

doesn't austin date your sister?
yeah sydney and austin are dating, they are so cute together.

brandon finished getting changed and sat down next to me and read some of the comments too.

how's the record label doing?
the record label is great we just signed a new artist and i can disclose who yet but i'm super excited because they are super talented.

"ok let's show the camera" i said to brandon standing up from the bed and flipping the camera on him. he posed for the camera and he looked fine. "now it's my turn" brandon took my phone and started walking to my house.

where are you going?
we actually live across the street from each other which is kinda crazy.

we reached my door and walked right in and went up to my room. i laid down on my bed and played flippy race on brandons phone because i love that game while he went and picked out an outfit.

brandons pov:
i held the phone up and talked to the live stream as i walked through her closet. "i don't think many know this besides the people that are close to b but she has multiple closets." i said walking i to the closet in her room. "this closet is here everyday closet but i'm feeling like making her look fancy today because i know she likes to just wear chill clothes on the days to day, so we gotta go down the hall for that" i said leaving the closet and ignoring brooklyn asking what i was doing. i walked into the decently sized room full of clothes on hangers and on displays. "here it is" i turned the camera around and showed everyone. "ok let's start looking" i said placing the phone down on a table and started digging. "ok y'all i think i found the one" i said holding up a black silk set up to the camera. i walked back into brooklyn's room and handed her the clothes. "oh god i wanted to be comfy" brooklyn whined as she got changed.

brooklyn twirled in front of the camera and she looked so beautiful. "i love it baby" i told her and she smiled and pecked my cheek. "this is the fit guys" she showed it off in the mirror. "i hope you guys enjoyed this because i thought it was fun" i said to the camera and we both waved bye and ended the live. "i'm serious baby why haven't i seen this on you" i walked to brooklyn and put my hands on her waist pulling her closer. "because it's new" she smiled innocently at me. "god damn!" (if you don't know what tone he says this in then oof your missing out)