15k

Sooo, here I am. 15k. I started this book around Christmas time in 2017, a year and a half ago. Had you told me that this would get to this many readers, I wouldn't believe ya. Ever since I had this idea, I've had ups and downs, but I'll keep goin. I remember I wrote maybe 7 chapters the night I debuted this book, I was that excited to write and share my idea. Then I started adding characters and it got harder, takes me a few hours or days to write a chapter since I'm in school.

So to start of my thanks, I'll mention D-stikers, without you and you book Elemental Heart, this wouldn't have been made. Your book inspired me to write this, which is why the main character uses Elemental Heart in almost every battle, it's to honor you.

I would also like to thank Golem555, the first positive comment I got. Thanks to you, I realized that there are people who enjoy my works. [especially if ya look at the next comment which I'll get to later] This had me keep writing so I could give people joy.

Finally I would like to thank all of you.  If it weren't for y'all, this literally wouldn't happen, y'all have came and supported, whether you commented or not. I couldn't do this without y'all.

Now, before I get on with a surprise on this next chapter, I'd like to comment on the only negative comment I've gotten.

TheIrishMadMan, you're the only person to give a truly negative comment, akin to hate, on any of my books. While I will admit that your feedback was understandable, it certainly wasn't warranted. I had never seen a book with a southern character, much less the main character, so I wanted to try something new and natural to me. And I'll add that even though you may view yourself as a supreme being, you're a human being like me and all other readers [unless the Area 51 raid is successful and not a massacre like I'm predicting and aliens are reading this in the future] and if you have any questions or think something isn't right, inquire with the author and they can explain the situation.

Now to get to the surprise for you readers, well the first of two. This first one is a segment of Chapter 28.

"Detective." Chronos said time slowed around me before I could save Bols from his assailant. "I need your help with something far beyond your comprehension." "What could ya possibly need from me?" I responded walking towards the cloud of fog beside the resting Bols. "I need your help with a war that will determine the fate of the multiverse."

Finally, I will have a new book out by the time school starts, August 14th for non Americans or non college students. And I'll leave y'all off with the name of the book.

It is called

Unkillable Nightmare

I would like to thank you all one last time. Either way, God bless y'all and good luck with school and life. I'll see y'all next time.