Chapter 17: Kill the Intruders

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

“Uhyaaa~ This sake is so good!” Leone said taking a swig from her mug, “here’s to getting Tatsumi and Y/n back in one piece!!!” “Leone…” Tatsumi said while under Leone’s breast. “I still can’t believe it.” Lubbock said, “That Esdeath is falling for Tatsumi… How is he the lady killer?” “cause he ain’t a perv. An’ Leone’s just drunk.” I said. “SHe’s really got some horrible taste, huh…?” Mine started “What part of ‘this’ is that great, anyway?” I could see that Tatsumi was annoyed by that statement. “Tatsumi, you should eat more.” Akame said handing him food. Leone just squeezed Tatsumi into her breast, “Hmph! I’m the one who claimed him first!” Leone said, “That sadist bitch is crazy if she thinks I’m just gonna let her take him!” “Don’t get too cocky now ya hear.” I told Leone, “Esdeath’ll kill ya since she has eyes fer Tatsumi.” “I’ll see her try!” Leone said. “By the way Y/n” Sheele started, “Tatsumi said you left on two missions with a female member of the Jaegers. What happened out there?” “Welp, the missions were a sort of investigation. The first I went out with Run and Seryu to investigate a cold case. And the second was we had a prisoner take us to the ‘Night Raid HQ’, he didn’t know where he was goin’ it was a trap, he led us to a tyrant nest.” “I heard you got kids, Y/n.” Leone said as Sheele tilted her head to the side and a bit of negative energy started to emit from her. “I said I’d adopt ‘em after the war. Their parents died resently an’ I didn’t want ‘em to be orphans much longer, I would’ve taken ‘em in right then an’ there, but I was with the Empire and couldn’t do so.” I said quickly to calm Sheele down. “Well, I am going to bed.” Sheele said with a twinkle in her eye. “I’ll be up soon, I wanna take a look ‘round, my gut’s givin’ me a bad feelin’ like we were followed.” I responded grabbing my coat and weapons.

As I crept through the woods surrounding the headquarters, I noticed a large amount of people standing around. Who do we ‘ave ‘ere? I thought, noticing that one of them men had on a pair of gauntlets and a white lab coat. No… no… no, don’t be him, anyone but him. He then turned around, and it was Dr. Stylish. Shit! The Jaegers may know we’re here. Mimic: Elemental Heart. I thought starting to escape to the HQ, using lightning manipulation to get there almost immediately. “Guys we got a problem!” I said waking everyone in the room, “The hell is wrong with you Y/n?” Lubbock said getting up, “We have intruders, one of the Jaegers is out there with his army, however I don’t know if the others are there as well.” I said checking my revolver, “Wait, where’s Leone?” Tatsumi said getting up, grabbing Incursio’s key. “I’ll get The girls, they’re likely asleep.” Lubbock said “Hurry, my gut’s tellin’ me that they’re ‘bout to attack.” I said as we split up to fight.

POV: Lubbock

I could feel Cross Tails pull at me as more intruders entered our territory. “Shit, Y/n wasn’t kidding, an entire army showed up, but how the fuck did they get so close?” I said running through HQ trying to find the girls. I stopped in my tracks noticing that there was an intruder in front of me “So there’s a few inside, huh…?” I said redying my fist to fight. “Enemy… Kill!” the intruder said rushing at me. I simply wrapped Cross Tails around his neck, snapping it as I ran past him. “Sorry… I need to hurry and meet up with the others.” I said releasing my hold just slightly. Just then, the intruder turned around and swung at my chest, knocking me back. “You know,” I said unveiling the thread tied around my torso, “There’s more than one way to use thread! For instance!” He then charged at me, “If you bind it you can even do this!!” I said making a spear and throwing at him. “To use thread like that. I run a bookstore you see. At the shop there are many manga with ideas on how to use thread. Huh? Even more… are here… huh… ah.” I started scratching my face, “A whole group is a bit… well, I guess I should show a bit of restraint and… RUN!!” I then ran as fast as my legs would carry me. “UWAAAHH!!” I screamed, “You don’t need to be so fast!!” Just then, Akame jumped in and cut a large amount of intruders down to size. “Get behind me!” she said, while only in her pajamas “Akame!!” I said, Oh nice! She didn’t have time to change. “Whoa~ She’s too good!” “Despite being an enemy, I stand in awe of your ability.” Said the smallest of a three man group that entered the room “They’ve got backup!, I’ll try and level the field.” I said, leaving to get Mine and Sheele. “You may call my Toby.” The man said attacking Akame as she cut him. I was starting to run, but the other two darted in front of me, preventing my escape. “Akame!” I said looking back seeing that Toby was a machine. Shit, I want to help her, this guy’s a fucking machine, Murasame is useless against him, but these guys are in the way!! I thought unraveling my thread preparing to fight.

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

“Tatsumi, when I activate my armor, just call me Kakoshi, that way I can remain anonymous. I’ll look for Leone she’ll need help.” I said activating my powers. “Okay Kakoshi, I’ll hold the intruders away from you.” Tatsumi said as we bashed through the window. “You’re all dead!!” Tatsumi shouted landing on the ground while I used Mastema to glide over the area, I noticed Tatsumi kill about four intruders when a larger one spoke to him, he appeared to be wielding a battle axe that looked familiar. I then saw Leone by the pond, laying face down. Shit, shit shit, please don’t be dead, please don’t be dead. I thought landing next to her and flipping her over checking for a pulse, Thank God, there’s a pulse. “So it appears that we do have a wildcard.” I heard a voice say. “Who the ‘ell are ya?” I asked drawing my revolver. “My name is Trooma, not that it matters to you.” The man said, he was wearing a black trench coat, and a similar hat. This man’s stealin’ my style. “I ain’t got time fer this right now, my friend is almost dead.” I said turning my attention to Leone. “Uggg, what the hell happened?” Leone asked “From the looks of it, ya were attacked, possibly by this guy.” I responded pointing at Trooma. “HEY! Your stealing Y/n’s style!” Leone said, “DAMMIT LEONE!” I shouted, “I didn’t want people to know who I was!” “Sorry.” Leone said sticking her tounge out. “So you are Y/n? I need to take you in alive.” Trooma said throwing a knife at me. “Well good luck with that.” I said catching the knife, and activating Elemental Heart to melt the knife and heal Leone. “Woohoo! That feels good!” Leone said jumping up and stretching. “WHY YOU LITTLE!” Trooma said charging at me drawing a knife.

I simply knocked the knife away from him. “Did ya really think that’d work?” I said jokingly. “Let’s beat his ass!” Leone said activating Lionelle. “Naw, I wanna try somethin’, Mimic Grand Chariot!” I said changing into ‘Grand Chariot’ armor. I then used my increased speed to dash from side to side, creating a sort of clone to help me fight. “Is that all?” Trooma asked, “Nope, that’s far from it!” A ‘clone’ said behind him, “It’s time for a true fight!” another clone said, as we rushed in and attacked him weapons drawn. Less than a second later, he fell to the ground layered in cuts. “Is… that… all you.. Got?” Trooma asked struggling to get up. “Yea.” I said out of breath, I then simply shot him, but it appeared asif every clone shot him at the same time. “How’d you do that?” Leone asked putting her hand on her hip. “If.. ya… travel… fast… enough, whew.” I said catching my breath, “The eye sees more than one of whatever is moving that fast.” “I don’t care what you did, I will fucking kill you!” Trooma said charging at me with a knife in both hands. “You will not hurt him.” I heard as he was cut clean in half. “Thanks Sheele.” I said laughing, realizing she was in a nightgown, “Oh, ya didn’t have time to change.” “No, as soon as I heard conflict Akame, Mine and I ran out with our weapons.” Sheele said. “Fuck… you.” Trooma said, trying to get up. “Damn, ya make a mule look agreeable.” I said walking towards him, firing a round into his head. “Do you think anyone else will need some help?” Leone asked “Naw, but we can check.” I said rushing back to base, with Leone and Sheele in tow.

POV: WRITER

So I hate tO bRake this to yOu but this will be the FinaL chaPter of Akame ga Kill the Lost Weapon. Sorry, but I have too much on my plate for this to continue.