Chapter 12: Kill the Mission

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

As the Jaegers and I approached the hideout, I pulled the blonde to the side, “It’s Run right?” I asked as the rest of the Jaegers left, “Yes, what could you possibly want Y/n?” Run said in a polite tone. “I want to make a deal.” I started, “I can tell ya like to weasel yer way into trouble, more specifically any way to figure out who exactly slaughtered yer class.” “I have no clue what you’re talking about.” Run replied. “What if I told ya,” I started, “I could find out who killed yer class.” “And why would you do this?” He asked “If I did this for ya, I believe I could use someone with yer skill set.” I responded. “I will look into this arrangement.” Run said as we returned to the rest of the Jaegers.

“We’ve memorized the layout and enemy positions,” Run started, “So what kind of strategy should we use?” “Justice demands that we fight fair and square.” Seryuu started, “AND ATTACK FROM THE FRONT!” I swear she’s still crazy I thought as we rushed into the base. I could see Tatsumi and Esdeath sitting on the edge of the cliff nearby, Tatsumi, don’t try to run just yet, I thought, heading into the woods near the area to see if I could get behind the base, The time’s not arrive yet. “It’s a raid!!” one of the guards shouted as we walked near the entrance, “Everyone scramble!!” The bandits then rushed towards the remaining Jaegers. These bandits look like they are or once were imperial guards I thought. “Hey,” Another guard started while rushing towards the Jaegers, “did you guys even know where you were when coming to this place?! You guys have some nerve attacking from the front like this!! You don’t really think you’re going to be getting out of here alive, do you?!! Oh wow~~ there are some real cuties with them, huh? We’re really going to have some fun with them when we take them back to base, hahaha.” This is bad, I thought drawing my katana, These guys are messed in the dam’d head. Seryuu then started walking forward, “First,” She started, “I’ll clear a path with the combined power of the Doctor’s teigu and myself.” What the ‘ell could she mean by that? I thought “Koro.” She continued, “Number five.” As she said that, Hecatonchires grew in size and bit her right arm off. What the!!! I thought, I can’t tell who’s crazier, Seryuu or the bandits. “In exchange for the loss of my arms,” Seryuu started demonically, “The Doctor blessed me with a new power…” as she said that Hecatonchires released her arm revealing a huge drill maybe as big as her, “Judgment of the Ten Kings, Enma’s Spear of Justice” as she said that she drilled through a handful of bandits. “ Wha.” A bandit started, “What the hell is this thing---?!” just then that bandit was torn to shreds by Hecatonchires.

The other bandits started running towards their base, “These guys are bad news!” one of the bandits shouted, “Report this to the boss! And close the gate, hurry!” I then rushed out of hiding cutting down half of the bandits at the door, leaving one alive, “What do ya know ‘bout Night Raid?” I asked the bandit pointing my revolver at him, “I, I, I know where they are.” hew said fearing his life, “Then you’ll take me to them.” I said tying his hands together behind his back, “Now.” I heard Seryuu say, “number seven.” as she said that Hecatonchires bit the drill, turning it into a large gun twice as long as she was tall, How the ‘ell does she wield the dam’d thing that’s bigger than her, and she’s pointin’ the damn thing at me, I thought, “Get down,” I said pushing the bandit to the ground and jumping down as Seryuu opened fire on the door knocking it down, “Seryuu,” I started, “watch were yer shootin’ I got us a prisoner, he knows where Night Raid is!” Just then all of the bandits ran out. “SHIT RUN!” I shouted grabbing my prisoner as Run just looked at me confused, I walked back towards some of the guys in the Jaegers with my prisoner in tow.

“She certainly does have the ability to annihilate them, doesn’t she?” Run asked “I wonder if we should just let her take them all out herself.” Wave, the blue haired guy said. “I dunno ‘bout that, but I got the Gen’ral,” I said placing my prisoner on the ground, “Sayin’ that aloud makes me seem ‘bout as demented as Seryuu.” “Huhu…” Dr. Stylish said, “I thought General Esdeath said we were taking no prisoners.” “Well,” I started, “This ‘ere bandit ‘pearently knows the location of Night Raid’s HQ, by the way, what the Hell did you do to Seryuu?” “Those weapons she uses were created by my, as you already know.” Stylish replied, “You made those, Doctor?” Wave asked, “The beautiful hands of god, ‘Perfector’ using it,” Stylish started, “the speed as well as the precision of my fingers are increased hundreds of times. You see, it’s already the most stylish of teigu, short of death, no matter what wound you receive, I’ll be able to patch you up to 100%. And maybe even throw in a few new weapons into your body while I’m at it.” I’ll keep Perfector in mind, may be useful with Elemental Heart. I thought. “I would ask that you not insert any weapons into me, please.” Run said. “I’m happy we have someone to patch us up…” Wave started, “but if all you have is a support type teigu Doctor, we’ll be forced to protect you.” “Ufufu.” Stylish laughed, “I hope to see that kindness from you in private, cutie.” As Stylish said that he leaned in toward Wave. Yea, I thought, Stylish is still weird, I hope he doesn’t start acting like that towards me. Doctor Stylish then snapped his fingers shouting, “Please reveal yourselves! My enhanced troops!!” Just then a small army came out of nowhere. “Whoa!” Wave said, “In the blink of an eye.” Bols started. “These are my private army that,” Stylish started, “that using my teigu, I have performed enhancements surgeries on… it would be fitting to call them ‘pawns’ if this were chess. To be able to create things such as your own weapons…” “That’s such a highly useful teigu, isn’t it!” Bols said. “Creating stylish weapons that can rival the strength of the teigu has always been my dream, you see.” Stylish concluded. “Ummmm…” Run started, raising his hand, “While you were talking, Kurome went on ahead through the gate.” “That was quick!” Wave said in a shock. “That girl should really listen when someone is speaking! Sheesh!” Stylish said annoyed.