Chapter 27: Kill the Questions

POV: Y/n (Kakoshi)

"An' that's what happen'd," I said ending my report to everyone, "I ain't sure where they're from, just that it ain't here." "Then we'll find them." Tatsumi started, "It shouldn't be too hard." "You realize Y/n said that they were not from this world nor time." Green said adjusting his glasses. "And that doesn't factor in the fact that neither of them have a Teigu, so we don't know how to beat them if we could find them." At that time Chelsea walked in after completing her mission. "Y/n, you're back." She said with a wink, "how long you been home?" "10, 15 minutes." I answered. "Chelsea, how did the job go?" Akame asked. "Well," Chelsea said sitting down in a window sill and getting a mug of coffee Green had brewed, "I disguised myself as a maid and made my way up to his comfort and killed him. Not long after I heard two people coming up, claiming to be Jaegers, the located the body and left, seeing that they were too late. So it appears I walked into a trap. It was close." "For you to be safe in that situation," Mine started, "You sure are tough." "How did you get out Chelsea-chan?" Tsukushi asked.

"Well, the guy owned two or three pet cats." Chelsea started, "I pulled through by transforming into one." "If it was me," Mine started, holding her chin, "it would have been difficult getting out. It's infuriating to say, but that Teigu's rather useful." "A pretty difficult situation for someone whose face is known like you, Mine." Chelsea said in a sentimental tone, "You can just leave it all up to me from now on." "Chelsea," I started, "Ya keep fergettin', Mine's a ranged combatant, while yer more suited for infiltration an' deception. She won't enter a scenario like that." "Chelsea, that was actually nice." Mine said blushing. "So watch over the hideout with Sheele and Tsukushi while I'm gone, substitute." Chelsea said as Mine chased her around the hideout shouting at her. "Even though as a person you more or less said the same thing to me and Y/n before." Tatsumi siad hunching over.

"Well," Akame said thinking about our next course, "with this incident... the Jaegers seem to be aiming solely for us now. It'll be bad if this continues." "They exterminated all of the new species of Danger Beasts," Tatsumi said "So the only thing remaining for them to get rid of is Night Raid." "I guess we'll have to give them Tatsumi, who was on vacation in the south, and Y/n, who everyone there seems to care for," Leone started, "And have them leave us alone." This caused Tatsumi to spit out his coffee and Sheele grew a dark aura, again. "LIKE I SAID, I WAS PULLED IN AGAINST MY WILL!!" Tatsumi shouted, obviously annoyed at that statement as Tsukushi giggled. "I agree with Tatsumi, 'sides, they think I'm dead." I said calming Sheele down. "Being on a southern island alone with a beautiful woman..." Lubbock said looking down, "It's not like I'm jealous or anything." "Why didn't ya just leave 'er?" I asked. "It really doesn't seem like anyone would miss her." Sheele said as Lubbock started crying. "Wipe your tears Luba." Leone said before shoving Tatsumi into her chest.

"She's been tenacious for as long as I've known her." Najeda said walking in, drying her hair, "She probably would've gotten back on her own power if you had left her. So it's better to clear up all debts, and be able to use your full strength to fight her when you meet her as an enemy." "For as long as you've known her. Speaking of which, how old are you Boss?" Tatsumi asked, "I'm in my mid twenties." Najeda answered, shocking those of use who didn't know her, "Esdeath is younger though." "BOSS, YOU'RE THAT YOUNG!?" Tatsumi said sitting up, Oh shit. I thought seeing the mistake he was making, "THAT'S SO UNEXPECTED!!" "You do have a large 'mount of experience ma'am." I said as she slugged Tatsumi with her metal hand. "We're having an important meeting after we eat!" Najeda shouted, still upset at what was said, "Don't drink too much everyone." "It's rude to talk about a woman's age Tatsumi." Akame said squatting down beside Tatsumi. "You're the one to talk." Tatsumi muttered, "You were talkin' bout Sheele an' Leone weighin' more than Mine." I said grabbing the bridge of my nose. "Hm?" Akame said, "What're you talking about?" Just then Susanoo walked out with a Mushroom Imp cooked to perfection, catching Akame's attention, followed by Green with drinks for everyone. "Tatsumi," I said helping him up, "There are three things ya NEVER ask a woman, their age, weight, er if their pregnant."