Chapter 3: Mission, Success

POV:Y/n

As Sheele and I walked to the boss to get the new mission, Lubbock came rushing in with urgent news. “Najeda! My tripwires have been messed with!” he shouted running out of breath, “We have intruders!” “Y/n,” the boss started, “You meet up with Tatsumi and Bulat and take on these intruders.” “Yes Ma’am.” I replied running to meet my partners for this situation. “Tatsumi, Bulat,” I started when I saw them with Mine and Akame, “we’ve gotten a bad case of intruders, the boss told me to get y’all and kill’em.” “Then let’s get going.” Bulat said running into the forest to kill the intruders. “Tatsumi, Y/n!” Bulat shouted, “I’ll need you to either call me Aniki or Handsome.” “Aniki,” I started, “Why the ‘ell is this important?” “Because a nickname is vital to building bonds!” Bulat replied, “Now stand back a bit! Incursio!” As he shouted that he was encased in a white armor, akin to that from when I first met Night Raid. “Awesome!” Tatsumi shouted seeing the armor. “This is my Teigu, or Imperial Arms, Incursio.” Bulat replied pointing at his chest. “Teigu?” Tatsumi asked, “I don’t know what it is, but I’m getting pumped!”

“Alright Stiker,” I said, “Calm down, I know your fam’ly was murdered ‘long with half the village, but Kakoshi an’ I are goin’ to find this bast’rd an’ kill him, no need to get involved.” “I don’t give a shit right now!” A man who I can only assume is Stiker, but his hands were on fire and I saw lightning in his eyes. “My family was killed and I fucking want revenge!” “You’ll get yer revenge Stiker,” I said, “My pardner an’ I will get this bast’rd an’ bring him in. Now I know yer Teigu works in hand with yer emotions, so please keep calm, I’ve heard that he’s run to the Capital, if ya wanna catch ‘im, head after im’ we won’t stop ya.”

“GAAAH!” I shouted in pain, “What’s wrong Y/n?” Bulat asked. “My memory started coming back, when ya talk about yer teigu, it caused a memory relapse of a man from my village with a teigu.” I said, “What was his name?” Tatsumi asked. “His name was Stiker, I don’t remem’ber what his teigu was, but I do know that it was something to do with being able to to control elements with ‘is emotions.” I replied holding my head. “Well,” Bulat started, “We still have a job to do.” We then left and found ten bandits “Look out Bulat!” I shouted taking on one of the bandits as Tatsumi fought the other. “Did they say Bulat, the 100 man killer?!?!” One of the bandits Bulat fought, “Yea,” Bulat replied killing them all in a single swipe.

Later on that night, the boss spoke to us about our next mission. “So after that, surprising interruption.” the boss started, “Our next target is Iwokaru, but Y/n, since you are injured, you will sit this mission out, along with Sheele.” “Yes ma’am.” I responded, “Why am I staying behind ma’am?” Sheele asked, “I want you to make sure Y/n has his wound cleaned.” the boss stated. “Yes ma’am.” Sheele responded. “Everyone else, you are to attack them immediately.” the boss said sending them all out.

As I sat outside practicing with a wooden katana training my quickdraw when sheele came out to speak to me. “Y/n, you know you should be resting, you wound needs to heal.” She said. “Sheele I’m fine, would ya mind helpin’ me here, I want to do some push-ups.” I responded placing the wooden katana on the ground and getting down to do a few push-ups when Sheele sat on my back "Not what I was thinkin’ but it’ll do." I thought as I started counting, I got to about 1,000 when everyone returned from their mission. “What do we have here?” Leone asked. “It’s a workout routine I’m tryin’, so if ya ain’t gonna help leave me be.” I responded jumping up, throwing Sheele back, “Crap, I forgot ya were back there!” I said catching her. “You’re fine Y/n.” Sheele replied, “We’ll need to check on that wound of yours.” “Alright Sheele.” I responded walking to my room. “Alright Sheele, what’s yer opinion on this wound?” I asked removing my shirt. “Amazing, even the scratch is gone.” Sheele replied, “Y/n do you like me?” “What?” I asked, “Do you like me?” She asked. “Yea,” I responded, “Yer a nice girl, and I’m sure if I weren’t married I’d flirt with ya.” She just blushed, “Get some sleep, we’ll talk more in the morning.” She replied leaving my room as I went to sleep.