Chapter 17

Adonis

"How many men do you have ready to fight?" Theon asked me through the light of his computer screen.

"With all due respect, I don't want my pack involved in this," it was about time I stood up to him. "If the werewolf witch has been in the area for months, then why hasn't she hurt innocent? She clearly has the ability to do it. All this young girl has done..." I emphasized the word 'young', "...is kill four men who deserved to die. They had all been accused for rape and murder multiple times, but Aiden couldn't bring himself to punishing them! He cares more about pack strength than moral. I bet by killing those men she saved more lives than she took."

From the corner of my eye I could see Henson and Theon's two men go wide-eyed, "Are you accusing me of relaying false information, Adonis?" Theon's words were spiked with poison.

"No, I just don't think you've been 100% truthful about anything. Once again, I say respectfully if you are going to enter my pack territory and ask my men to fight for your cause then we should at least get the real story. You said she killed kids, but I would love to know what time you are talking about. The only time I ever heard of multiple kids associated with the supernatural dying at once was by an infamous werwolf pack. Some even say that the Order was behind it."

I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was my ego, maybe I was just fed up with the Order.

"Be careful young Alpha. Don't bite off more than you can chew. I'll tell you what. If you decide to fight with us then great!" A crude grin ran across his face. "But if you decide not to fight with us then I'll ask the Order what to do with you and your pack. Don't ask what will happen to your pack, but you will be in for a rude awakening."

I closed my eyes and took a large breath, "How many men do you need?" I opened my eyes. "I assume that we are not the only ones you are asking for help."

"Of course not!" His face went back to the hideous state it is normally in. "My men have already contacted nearby packs. Give me your best warriors along the Lost Hills boarder. Keep track of everyone who leaves and enters. Tell me if there is anyone out of the ordinary, and be aware of every witch."

"Will do," I said already mind linking my pack.

"See you soon Adonis. Don't disappoint me," he said before standing up to leave. I nodded my head.

I walked from my house to the pack house meeting my warriors there, "Listen up! You are to patrol the Lost Hills boarders tonight. Keep track of everyone and everything that leaves! If there is anyone out of the ordinary then keep them for questioning! We will have no slip ups! Do you understand?"

On cue they all shouted, "Yes Alpha!"

"You can never be too careful! Henson will give you the coordinates you each will take, be gone in two."

Something didn't feel right tonight. I don't know if it's Alpha instinct, but I needed to get on top of it immediately.

🌕🌖🌓🌒🌑🌘🌗🌔🌕🌖🌓🌒🌑🌘🌗

I'm trying to include more Adonis chapters. I just love Juliette so much haha. How do you feel about Adonis standing up to Theon?!

Thanks for reading!! Much love<3