Chapter 15

Juliette

My plan was to leave tomorrow night. When I was woken up in the middle of the damn night plans changed.

"Get up! Get up now! You are leaving!" Daemon sounded like he have having a panic attack

"Yeah I know, I'm leaving tomorrow night," I said still groggy as I covered my face with a pillow. It didn't register that I just told Daemon my plan, but it didn't make a difference either.

"Get up! They know you are the chosen one!" That had a little ring to it, the chosen one. I should probably take this more serious, but believe it or not even I need sleep! Actually a lot of it, but Daemon didn't seem to get that.

"So?" I mumbled and rolled over. "I'm Megan, not Juliette remember?"

"It's only a matter of time before they connect the two. Juliette, they are already out searching Washington for you."

This made me sit up, "Wait, go back. If they know that I'm the werewolf witch or whatever, what happened to everyone back home?" He didn't respond and suddenly it hit me. This is all my fault.

As if reading my mind Daemon interjected, "It's not your fault. Everyone back home is fine for now. Do you remember Elder Harriet?"

"Yeah, kind of," I nodded my head. She was the women who delivered me. My family, including my parents, trusted her with our lives.

"If I tell you everything you must leave with no questions asked."

"Okayyyy," I responded dragging out the word. I don't know what he could tell me that I didn't already know.

🌕🌖🌓🌒🌑🌘🌗🌔🌕🌖🌓🌒🌑🌘🌗

CrAzYyY! Where do you think Juliette will go?

Thanks for reading :)❤️❤️ don't forget to vote if you're enjoying the story