Forever

When I got back to Georgia's, from where I orignally went but didn't tell anyone, she was sleeping on the couch.

I walked over to her and bent down, kissing her slightly on the head.

I stared at her and couldn't be more in love even I wanted to be.

I picked up her hand left tiny kisses on it. I watched as she moved a little but never did once wake up. I smiled as I kissed all over her hand, then I started kissing down her wrist until my lips touched something.

Leaning back, I looked at her wrist and noticed a scar. It went from one side of her wrist to the other. I kept looking at it until I saw another one a few inches down from it.

I ran my thumb over it, feeling the way it feels and how it had a slight pink to it.

Looking at her face, she was still asleep and I slowly grab her other wrist and notice that it too, had scars on it.

Placing her hands back on the couch, I moved away and stared at her for a moment. So many thoughts were running through my head.

Did Stella do it?

Did she do it because of Stella?

I ran my hands down my face then slowly got up and walked into the kitchen. I went to make a thing of coffee, staring at the wall, knowing that when she wakes up, I have to ask her about it.

Why hasn't she told me before?

After pouring a cup of coffee, I took a long, slow sip, making the coffee burn my mouth and throat as I slowly swallowed.

I sighed and sat the cup on the counter. Leaning against it with both of my hands on either side, I kept thinking about Georgia.

I was lost in my own thoughts, that when Georgia wrapped her arms around me, it startled me and I jumped a little.

She chuckles as I turn towards her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and gently kisses me. "How long have you been here?" She yawns.

I grab her arms and pull them away from my neck. I watch as she was looking at me. "Um, I just got here."

She looks over at the coffee then back at me. "Why are you drinking coffee this late?"

Looking back at the coffee, I sigh then looked back at her. "Can we talk?"

She nods and I grab her hand then we both sit at the table. I held her hand in mine and watched as she was staring at me.

Messing with her fingers for a moment, I finally took a deep breath. "Um, you were sleeping when I came back." I watch as she nods, so I continue. "I saw.. um scars on your wrists."

I watched as she completely froze. "What?"

Staring at her, I knew she was freaking out. I squeezed her hand tighter. "I want to know what happened."

She shook her head. "I can't."

"Please." I whispered. I kept watching as she was looking down. "Did Stella do it?"

Quickly, she shook her head. "No. I did."

"Why?"

I sat there listening to the story she told me about how she tried killing herself a year ago. She told me every scar that she had on her body, attempting to kill herself but never cut deep enough to do so.

When I asked why she tried ended her life, she told me that between Stella threatening her and losing me, she didn't have a reason to live anymore.

In that moment, I took her in my arms and let her cry. I held onto her tightly and told her how much I loved her and that everything was over with now.

We're together now and forever to come.

-

When someone mentions forever.. what would you think it meant?

Even if you weren't in a relationship at the moment, because happiness doesn't always have to mean with someone else. It could mean so many more things, whatever makes you happy and the thought of forever.. what does that mean?

When I think of forever, I think about Georgia.

I've always thought about Georgia.

She was my forever even before I knew it myself. She was my source of happiness in ways that even today, I could never explain.

She makes everything so much better and she brightens the room when she walks in.

I couldn't help but smile when I'm with her.

The past is the past. What happened was over with and if I've learned anything from it, it's to always let the past go.

Move on and be happy from whatever you're facing.

Every bad decision.

Every heartbreak.

Every wrong turn.

Move on and don't look back.

You're not going that way.

"Got everything?"

I nod, looking around. "Yep."

I'm moving in with Georgia. I smile as I loaded the last box into our room. Looking around, I felt happiness.

She wraps her arms around me. "It's happening." I nod, looking at the boxes that we needed to unpack. "We better get to unpacking."

We started with the biggest box, taking everything out of it and placing it where it needed to go. I smile as I watch her examining everything before placing it on the dresser.

As I was looking through a box, I heard Georgia start laughing. I look over at her as she was holding a paper, reading it and laughing.

I stared at her until she walked over to me and handed me the paper. "Do you remember this?"

Holding the paper up, I began reading and instantly smiled. "Of course."

My love letter.

I look up at her as she was smiling. "Why are you laughing?"

She bends down at eye level with me as I was bent down also. She smiles then gently kisses me. "Because it's the whole reason why we're here."

I smile as I watch her staring at me. "I'm glad you read my letter, Miss Kelly."

She smiles then leans close to me, our lips barely touching. "Me too, Kenna."

We shared a kiss then after we pulled back, I stared at her with my heart pounding in my chest ready to explode.

"I love you, Miss Kelly."

She smiles back at me. "I love you, Kenna. Our lives are just beginning. It's us against the world."

And with that, we shared a kiss that meant forever.

The End

This story was both a blessing and a curse. I never intended for it to be this long. I was just wanting to write a quick story then move on, but if my thoughts didn't consume me with more ideas.

In case everyone wanted to know, this story originally wasn't going to be the way it is. I had it going a different direction until I stopped myself and re-wrote it to where it made me happy and I knew it'll make  everyone else happy.

Like always, thank you for reading!
Much Lovexx