Secret Scars

-Two Weeks Later-

"Georgia," I chuckled as I tried pushing her off, but I failed as she kept me pinned against the wall.

Her kisses were driving me crazy right now. She kept kissing all over my neck, leaving bite marks everywhere, driving me fucking insane.

"I gotta.. I have to go. I'm going to be late." I moaned.

She leans off of me then smirks. "Then you better get going."

I gave her a look before gently pushing her away. "I would but I was trapped."

She chuckled as she ran her hand through her hair, watching every move I was making. I glanced over at her as she was biting her lip, looking me up and down.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop." I warned.

She threw her hands up and chuckled. "I wasn't thinking anything."

I roll my eyes then grabbed my phone and made sure my backpack was over my shoulder. I looked at the time and noticed that I had twenty minutes before my first class started.

"Ok, I gotta go. Adios." I shot her a peace sign, trying to slip around her but ended up being pulled back and smothered in kisses again.

Groaning, I threw my head back but gave her access to my neck. I grab her sides and push her off, watching her eyes dilate back to normal as I smirked.

"Gotta go, babe." I blew her kiss then ran out of the room before she chased me.

Running out of the house, I looked back before getting to my car and unlocking it. I threw my backpack in before I heard a door shut.

I looked over and saw her walking towards me. "I gotta go!" I yelled before sliding into the driver seat.

Rolling down the window, I watched as she leans in and smiles. "I love you. Have a great day, babe." She kisses my cheek.

I smiled at her then waved goodbye as I backed out and left. I kept my nerves down as I was driving, glancing at the clock every once in a while.

I kept up with the traffic. Making it to the college sooner than I thought. Parking, I grabbed my backpack then slung it over my shoulder.

I walked into the building and smiled at a few people. I took my schedule out and noticed that I had a Mrs. White first.

Finding her room, I walked in and noticed a few students were already in there. They were sitting at tables and I found one in the middle on the right side of the room.

I look towards the front and saw a really gorgeous woman, standing in front of a computer. She had on red lipstick and that's when I noticed her from a year ago.

Dakota's wife.

I smiled as I couldn't believe I had her as my instructor. This was going to be a great fucking few years.

*

"You should come hang out." Dakota smiles as were all standing in the parking lot.

I held onto my backpack straps and smiled. "Sure. Sounds fun. I'll bring my girlfriend."

Emma smiles then grabs Dakota's hand. I watch them for a moment and knew that this is what I wanted for Georgia and I; happily together for years to come.

We said our goodbyes and I walked over to my car. I unlocked it then slid into the seat, placing my backpack in the passenger seat.

Before heading home, I stopped at Georgia's. I don't know why, but lately she's been in a mood.. if you know what I mean.