How Far It Could Go

Georgia Kelly's POV

When I woke up the next morning, I had a smile on my face as last night was playing in my head, over and over again. I couldn't shake this feeling inside of my chest and I knew that Kenna was the reason.

It's pretty crazy if you think about it, but I'm not thinking much about it. Thinking leads to regret and I don't want that to happen.

I like Kenna.

I will admit it as long as it doesn't get us in trouble. I hope she knows that she can't go telling everyone about us because even though it's not illegal, it's still not acceptable.

I walked down the hall and heard something moving around in the kitchen. When I rounded the corner, Kenna was standing in front of the counter making coffee.

I cross my arms and lean against the doorway as I watch her. My eyes travel from her exposed legs to her ass, up her back and to the back of her head. I kept watching her until she turns around and instantly stops when she sees me.

"Oh, um.. I made you coffee." She smiles.

I couldn't help but smile, with a small blush across my face. "Thanks. I didn't think you knew how to make coffee." I walk over to examine the coffee pot.

"I'm not twelve. I've made coffee before."

I smile at her then pull her into a hug. "I'm joking. Thank you."

"I know you like coffee." She says as I make a cup.

I nod as I look at her. "That I do. I like it a lot."

"I like it sometimes."

I pour the creamer in and look at her. "Sometimes? How often do you drink coffee?"

She shrugs. "Maybe a few times a week."

"How do you survive?" I ask as I stir my coffee.

She smiles as she watches me. "I guess I get enough to help me through."

I chuckle then take a sip. "You need to drink it more. You're missing out."

The next thing I knew, she was grabbing my cup and taking a sip as her eyes never left mine. She hands it back then licks her lips.

"Yum."

I stare at her in complete shock. Where the hell did that confidence come from?

She slightly laughs as I continue to stare at her. "What the hell was that?"

"I don't know." She shrugs, which was so cute.

I smile, slightly shaking my head. "You're something, Kenna." I sat my coffee down then looked at her. "So, what do you want to do?"

She looks at me. "What do you mean?"

"Do you want to go out and do something?"

She gave me a confused look. "I didn't think we could be seen together."

I slowly nod, realizing. "I guess that's true. It wouldn't hurt, but I don't want to risk it."

"Yeah." She nods.

I thought about something we could do here, but came up short. "We could.." I looked around then back at her as she was watching me. "I have no idea." I chuckle.

She smiles. "It's ok. I'm just glad I'm here with you."

I smiled then pulled her into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her neck as her arms snaked around my back.