Wow

Spending the weekend with Georgia was something amazing. It felt weird staying at her house but I quickly got over it because I didn't want to act weird in front of her. It was just something I wasn't use to.

I guess I need to start getting use to it, though.

We had the chance to talk about us. About what was to be expected as far as dating and being together. We knew these feelings were real, we went over it. We both expressed our feelings to each other, so it was real.

We still had time to figure it out, but as of right now, we were seeing each other.

It felt amazing.

I made sure to get home before Tyler got back Sunday evening. I didn't want to leave because I wanted to spend more time with Georgia, but I didn't want Tyler knowing anything, yet.

I ran downstairs when I heard the front door open and saw Tyler walking in with his suitcase. I pulled him into a hug. "I missed you!"

He hugged me back then pulled back, smiling at me. "I missed you. What did you do while I was gone?" He looks around the living room then back at me. "You didn't throw any parties?"

"Nope." I smiled at him. "Just chilled."

He looks at me. "So, you didn't do anything this weekend?"

I shrug. "I went to the mall with Charles. That's it."

He nods then smiles. "Cool. Well, it's-" He looks at his watch. "seven. Do you want to go out to eat?"

"Hell yeah." I smile then ran to my room to grab my shoes. I pulled them on then ran downstairs and out the door.

Tyler locked the front door then we both got into his car. We both pulled our seat belts on and smiled at each other as he started the engine then backed out of the driveway.

I looked around his car as he was driving. I haven't rode in his car since a week ago. I hardly ride with him anywhere, which I'm not sure why, but I like his car. It has its own style, which fits his personality.

"So, how is school?" He asks, breaking the silence.

I nod as I look over at him. "It's good. Same shit."

He shakes his head. "You know I don't like you cussing."

"How else am I suppose to explain things?"

He looks at me then back at the road. "You can explain things without cussing."

I chuckle then look out the window. I watch the trees go by and the houses. Even though it was seven in the evening, it wasn't totally dark out yet.

We pulled up at Sonic. I smiled over at him as he parked next to the drive-thru speaker. He looks over at me and smiles. "What do you want?"

"Everything." I eyed the menu before looking back at him. "What?"

He looked at me funny before smiling. "Are you serious?"

I shook my head, smiling. "Um, I want.." I scanned the menu for a moment. "the buffalo boneless wings." They looked so damn good. "With a frozen strawberry lemonade."

Tyler looks at me while smiling then looks at the menu. "Hmm.. everything looks good."

"Right?" I chuckled. "It's hard to choose just one thing."

When the lady asks what we wanted, Tyler ordered for us. After that, he leaned back in the seat and looks over at me. He watched me for a moment. "I love you." I stare at him for a moment but he continues. "I don't think I say it enough. I want you to know how proud I am of you. Mom is proud of you." He smiles.