Problems

Sorry Not Sorry by Demi Lovato^

Saturday nights are usually better than Friday nights, in my opinion. Something about them, that I can't explain, just seems better than Friday.

Since Tyler was gone, I decided to go to the bar and drink. He doesn't let me, obviously, but other times he doesn't know that I go out to drink until I come back drunk.

I decided not to get super drunk tonight. I just needed a few drinks to get rid of this depression that I have trapped inside of me.

I sat at the bar and took a sip of my drink, looking around at everyone who was here.

The bartender walks over and smiles at me. "What's up, Kenna?"

I sigh, running my hand through my hair. "Nothing much, Jake. Just sitting here, soaking my sadness in alcohol."

Jake is the bartender here, and since I'm not twenty one yet, he lets me come in and order any drink I want. We're pretty close friends ever since I came here a few months ago for the first time.

"I understand that. A lot of people say it's a bad habit but nobody understands."

I nod, agreeing. "Thank you. A lot of people don't understand the shit I go through."

"When do you start college?"

Sighing, I stirred my drink then looked at him. "In two weeks."

"Are you excited?"

Chuckling, I look at him. "Not really. Tyler said I should stop drinking before I start."

"Why?"

Shrugging, I took a sip of my drink. "Hell if I know."

He walks away to another customer and I take this opportunity to look around. There were a good amount of people here. A lot of younger people and older people sitting down and talking, enjoying each other.

I heard the door to the bar chime but didn't bother looking up as Jake came back around and filled my glass up.

I thanked him then watched as he walked away. I took a long chug then looked up at the tv that was displayed above the bar.

As I was watching tv, I heard someone a few seats down from me and when I looked over, everything seemed to freeze around me.

Pinned against the bar counter, by a dude, was Stella.

Their faces were close and she was laughing as his hands were roaming her body. I watched as he leans in and kisses her neck.

It took everything in my not to throw up.

I kept watching them as the guy leaned back away and caught me staring.

"Is there a problem?"

I averted my eyes over to Stella as she looks over and her whole expression changed from laughing to complete surprise.

Feeling my whole body heat up and my blood begin to boil, I was reminded that this bitch was the reason for every fucking thing up to this point.

Here she was, after a year, all over a guy and not giving a shit about how she fucking ruined my life and Georgia's life.

I caught a smile form on her face as I was still staring at them.

"Is there a problem?"

Holding tightly onto my drink, I was ready to smash this glass across her face. I averted my eyes away from them then heard Stella slightly laugh then start talking shit about me.

Love, Miss Kelly [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara