Living a Lie

PART TWO

I stumbled my way into the house. I couldn't see a damn thing and it was driving me crazy. Everything around me was blurry as shit and my head was about to fall off.

Alcohol does that to you.

I leaned against the door and slid to the floor. I stayed there until I heard Tyler start yelling at me.

Opening my eyes, I saw him standing there, looking pissed off- or two, maybe three of him. What the fuck?

"Kenna, are you fucking serious!"

I grinned then tried to stand up, but ending up falling over on my face. I felt Tyler help me up and I smiled at him. "Thanks bro."

"Kenna, why the hell are you doing this again? I thought you were going to stop drinking?"

I shrug then tried focusing on him but it ended up being a fun house. "Dude, can you stop spinning around."

Tyler sighs then grabs my arm and helps me upstairs. We walk into my room and he helps me on the bed. "Please, Kenna. Stop this. I'm begging you." He kisses my head and leaves the room.

I lay there as everything around me starts faded into a sweet dream and I fell asleep not a minute later.

What the hell am I doing to myself?

The next morning was so bad. I threw up so much and I felt like my stomach was about to turn inside out.

I scooted away from the toilet and leaned my head against the wall. "Fuck hangovers." I groan.

Sitting there, staring at the toilet, I couldn't help but think of how my life is now. I thought I had everything planned out and my future was going to be bright, but I ended up turning it around and now here I am, throwing my guts up in the toilet.

I was suppose to start college in two weeks. I was suppose to have my life planned out and everything was going great.

Everything was great until three months ago when I saw Georgia with her new girlfriend.

After that day, everything just turned to shit. I found the letter she wrote me a year ago and I started panicking because she moved on and I was suppose to do the same.

I never moved on from her.

Admitting it now, our friendship fell apart and it was mainly because everything was weird between us. I couldn't talk to her like I use to or look at her for more than five seconds without being a weirdo about it.

I never understood why.

Eventually we stopped talking to each other and we never met up after class anymore like we use to. We never hung out like we use to either. We lost contact after I graduated and never seen each other since, until a year later at the park.

Seeing her with that woman made me break down and cry that night. I couldn't stop thinking about her ever since and it was to the point where I couldn't sleep at night.

I didn't have the balls to go to her house because it would just make things so much worse.

I started drinking to numb the pain and I tried quiting several times, but Georgia comes back to my head and I start drinking again.

Drinking has been my best friend.

Of course I still talk to Charles. He hates the idea of me drinking but he doesn't understand.