Forgetting

-One Month and a half later-

Things weren't the same anymore. It was hard adjusting to everything after a while, but slowly it all kind of fell back to the way it was before all that shit happened.

Oliver was still scarred from that night, but he never once told anyone about what happened.

The police investigated all of us, but thank God Charles' mom was there to handle all the bullshit so Tyler wouldn't find out, nor Oliver's moms.

Georgia wasn't herself anymore. I could see a totally different person everyday she came to school. I knew it hurt her and I tried my best not to let it hurt me.

It was hard seeing her everyday, being reminded of everything but it soon became a routine and I was use to it a few weeks later.

Spring Break was approaching and Charles said that I could come to the beach with him and his family. Of course I said yes, but I couldn't say it fast enough.

I would love to get away and take my mind off of things. This whole place was giving me a headache with nothing but bad memories to follow.

We were all in Georgia's class at the moment, and I kept watching the clock. It seems as though it was going slower than usual.

I was just ready to leave.

Sighing, I look down at my book then remembered I had gummy worms in my backpack. I silently reached down and opened my backpack to find the bag of worms.

Pulling some out, I heard a boy next to me. "Share." He whispered.

Looking at him, I sighed then gave him a few before reaching back and grabbing a handful for myself.

I placed them on my desk then ate one, before looking up and seeing Georgia sitting at her desk, reading a book.

"I want one." A girl said next to me.

Groaning, I reached back in my backpack and grabbed some before giving her some. "Don't tell anyone else." I whispered.

She nods, then ate her worms.

I ate the rest of mine before clapping my hands together so all the sour shit will get off of me.

Of course it caught the attention of Georgia and we made eye contact. I knew my mouth was full of worms as I smiled at her and she raised an eyebrow at me.

I covered my mouth and quickly chewed then swallowed before shrugging at her. I continued to read my book, but got so bored with it that I leaned my head on it.

The bell finally rung and I was so damn happy. I got up and swung my backpack over my shoulder before grabbing my book of the desk.

"Have a great Spring Break, everyone." Georgia said.

Everyone started walking out and I was the last one to leave. I slowly walked over to her desk, passing it then smiling at her as she looks up.

"Have a great Spring Break, Miss Kelly."

She slightly smiles. "You too, Kenna."

I walked out of the door afterwards.

*

Looking at my phone, again for the millionth time, I noticed the time then groaned. I looked at my coffee then took a sip before looking out the window.

"Where the hell are you Charles?" I asked myself.

I leaned back and stared at the table until someone walked up to me. "Hey," I look up to see that woman again that I saw a month ago here. "can I sit?"