All The Right Moves- Chapter 24

Start from the beginning

"No we haven't talked about that yet. I know I need to tell her everything, I just wish so badly that she could remember it without me surprising her in any way," I told him.

Now that she would be fine physically, I had to just be honest with her.

There was a possibility she may never remember or she may remember tomorrow. Either way, I knew that keeping this a secret much longer wouldn't benefit anyone. Especially not me.

I missed her so much.

"You should definitely tell her everything. But I would say don't put it all on her at once. You know what to do." Ethan said just as we were about a ten minutes' drive away from Auburn.

"Yeah. I don't want to scare her but I don't want to be away from her at all. She probably thinks I'm too much but I don't even care at this point." I told him.

"We all know your ass is too much, but Charlie seems to be most comfortable with you. Even after all of that, it's like her soul knows that you're her person. I see it, Blake sees it, everyone does. Even though she doesn't remember, she still reacts a certain way towards you." Ethan said, giving me just a glance of hope.

"And I know you can't stand to be away from her, so I lied and told her that you wanted your parents to feel comfortable at your house so you're staying with us." Ethan said winking at me.

I chuckled, "All of us under one roof? This should be good."

Ethan laughed.

"Thanks man. I can't go back to the house just yet. Not without her. It doesn't feel the same." I told him truthfully.

Ethan nodded his head in understanding, "I get it. I wouldn't either to be honest. But poor girl doesn't even know who she lived with. We had to lie and tell her that she flip flopped from us, to her moms, to your house. She didn't understand it and quite frankly, we don't know why we didn't just tell her your place. I think we all were waiting on for you to decide how you wanted to approach all of that."

"I'll talk to her. She needs answers and all of this beating around the bushes is catching up. She will be livid if she ever finds out we haven't been completely honest with her," I told Ethan just as we were pulling up to the house.

"Yeah, I think that's needed sooner rather than later," Ethan added.

We were just pulling up to the house and my heart was beating a mile a minute.

It's only been a week yet I felt so nervous yet excited.

I missed her.

Ethan opened the doors and we were immediately bombarded with a hyper child.

"Uncle Dew! I saw you on the TV!" He shouted ushering for me to pick him up.

I laughed at how he pronounced his words, enunciating everyone to the T.

The boy was adorable.

"You did, didn't you? You like it?"

Clay nodded his head eagerly, "Go back on!"

I chuckled, "I will, give me a few days I wanted to see my favorite people."

Before Clay could respond both Blake and Charlie turned around the corner in the living room.

"There you went!" I heard Blake shout at Clay.

"What did I tell you about answering the door, hmm?" She stated grabbing Clay from my hold.

Clay shrugged before planting kisses all over her face causing Blake to laugh.

Oh he was good.