"Durkiooooo" Sebastian sung dapping me up.

I laughed and sat down. "Where the bottles at" Von raised his hands. "Y'all niggas on E up here"

"Excuse me" Dayna said to what looked like a bottle girl sitting on the couch on her phone.

She didn't respond. "EXCUUUSE MEEE!" Dayna got a little louder. She still smiled and tapped away on her phone.

"Yooo!" Von snatched the phone which made her stand to her feet.

"Boy move" she took her phone and pushed him. "I'm on my 20" she left out switching hard as hell.

Damn

"What the hell you looking at" Dayna grabbed my face.

"Not yo ugly ass" I hit her hand. "I'll be back" I got up.

I was going after the girl but got blinded by some bright ass blue hair. I closed my eyes and when I opened them back and the girl was gone.

"Bright ass blue shit" I mumbled going to the bar.

"What can I get for you today Durk?" Tracy asked me leaning on the bar counters.

"Give me fo' shots"

"Ight" she smirked turning around. She stood on her tip toes reaching to the top shelf for a bottle. She stuck her ass out and looked back at me.

I licked my lips and already knew who I was taking home tonight. "When you off?" I asked her.

"12 and I know you ain't leaving until like 1 something, so it all checks out" she smiled sliding me my shots.

I nodded and stared at her downing them. "Damn" I laughed. "Give me fo' more"

I downed those and asked for more until I was starting to feel it. "2 more and I'm done" I laughed.

She turned around to go get them and I spinned around looking at the dance floor.

I gotta be tripping. I KNOW I'm tripping

"Hell nah" I mumbled to myself getting up, this shit just sobered me up real quick.

I knocked the clear glass out of Zariah's hand and pulled her up. "You blue headed mf, the hell is you drinking for?" I asked her.

"Okay first off, that was water. And secondly, blue looks good on me doesn't it" she smiled playing in her hair.

"Why you up here and who you here with?"

"Well obviously my babies" she laughed rubbing on her stomach that was know starting to show. "and my cousin, friend, and her boyfriend"

"But why are YOU up here? You're pregnant"

"Like you care" she laughed.

"Well I mean they are my kids" I said.

"All of sudden?" She laughed

"Been"

"You must be drunk or something because last time I checked yo-"

"I'm not drunk... I'm tipsy" I cut her off.

"Okay? Anywho, watch out" she told me because I had her wrist.

"Nah I'm taking you home" I pulled her.

"And who the hell are you?" She pulled back.

"Bro come on" I straight faced her. "Nobody got time to play games with you right now"

"Okay then don't the fuck, nobody told you to skip yo big happy ass up over here and try and act li-"

"ZARIAH!" I yelled at her. She looked at me shocked as well as everyone else who heard. "Bring yo ass on" I said through gritted teeth.

She slowly started to walk and I followed behind her. "Fuck you looking at?" I asked an elderly man and he surrendered turning away.
.

"You're honestly confusing me bruh" Zariah said as we pulled up at her house.

"How?"

"A few days ago you were just threatening me, telling me you want nothing to do with my-"

"Our" I cut her off and she sucked her teeth.

"MY babies and then the whole ride here it's "I'll take custody" "you could've hurt my babies" like what the fuck you gone do? damn"

I shrugged and unlocked the car doors. "Get out, you home"

"No, we're still talking" she said.

I started up the car and drove off. "Uhn uhn, Where is you taking me? This is kidnap! You kidnapping me and my kids" she looked out the window.

"OUR kids" I said.

"Mines!"

"Ours"

"Mines"

"Ours"

"Mi-"

"SHUT THE HELL UP" I raised my hand at her and she flinched. The rest of the car ride to my house was silent.

She cried for about 5 minutes, but got over it after I bought her some food from Taco Bell's drive thru since they were the only place open.

After that it was silent.
💙

EXCUSE ANY MISTAKES !

💙

She better don't be letting him talk to her like he do Dayna😩

Lmao , and ion think that was the alcohol . This man got issues 🌚

ItsSiaah

VOTE🌟
SHARE📧
COMMENT💬
FOLLOW ME💗