Bora Bora🌴

It was 4am. Mikey slept at Julia's since she lives closer to the airport. Julia was not in the mood for anything. She was just felt sluggish so early in the morning. She was so lazy, she even asked Mikey to give her a piggy back ride out of bed and of course, Mikey being the boyfriend he is, he gives her one. She felt more content. They got ready together and headed out.

Julia and Mikey arrived at the airport. They went to Starbucks for drinks . "One iced coffee and one regular hot chocolate please" Mikey said for their order. Julia orders the coffee since Mikey is not really a coffee drinker.

2,839 Likes // 👤mkyofficialjulia

julia.garcia: I'm not a coffee drinker... I lost sleep just thinking of you💭♥️

comments:
mkyofficial: hmm wonder who's keeping you up🤔.
julia.garcia: @/mkyofficial yeah i wonder too. He's just amazing that's why. I think he's tagged above😏

                            11 other comments

Their plane was boarding so they headed to the gate. Off they were and their flight took off. They were on the plane for about 7 and a half hours. On the plane Mikey and Julia were just messing around. They put face masks on, watched movies and Julia even slept on Mikey's lap.

They finally landed at their destination. As soon as they got off the plane, Mikey started to suffocate. "Babe it's wayy to humid. I can feel my lungs tightening" Mikey says. "Just inhale and exhale babe. You'll get used to it" said Julia.

They checked their itinerary when they got to the hotel. It was about 2pm. They were knackered from the flight so they decided to take a nap for an hour. Before that they shared an intimate moment. 

They had an amazing time together. They made and shared so much memories. There, they had some time off. They relaxed and sat back. They also did a lot of activities such as jet skiing, kayaking, scuba diving and other island activities.

5,788 Likes // 👤 julia

5,788 Likes // 👤 julia.garcia //📍Bora Bora
mkyofficial: no one can top my girl😍  #girlfriendappreciationpost

comments:
jasonkeith: oof mikey you're one lucky man!
aimelimon: sweetie you're looking gorgeous😘
username1: you're not even pretty tf
sierra_ramos: Babeee you slaying😍
emilyrodriguezzz: ^^ what she said😍🥵
jadexvictoria: omggg sissyyy get it🙌❤️
julia.garcia: i love you @/mkyofficial
mkyofficial: i love you more❤️ and @/username1 i know you're not!!

garcia: i love you @/mkyofficialmkyofficial: i love you more❤️ and @/username1 i know you're not!!

5,486 Likes // 👤 mkyofficial //📍Bora Bora
julia.garcia: i don't deserve this🙈❤️ #boyfriendappreciationpost

comments:
jadexvictoria: ayye hard work pays off🤣💪
sierra_ramos: ooof y'all are just🥵🔥
mkyofficial: you deserve all of me🖤
jasonkeith: shiii🔥 lezz go gym when you're back!
username1: oh gosh. You're not fit.
emilyrodriguezzz: @/username1 GTFO!! Also you gooo brothaaa🙏🔥
aimelimon: that's my son!!😍😘 miss ya!

Their vacation was coming to an end. Today is their last full day so they decided to just go to the beach and relax. After dinner, they walked the perimeter of the beach and also found a pier. They sat there watching the sunrise. The sunset reminded them of when they first hung out. Julia leans and places her head on Mikey's shoulder and Mikey wraps his arms around her tightly. Mikey gives Julia a kiss. "Close your eyes. Listen to the sounds of the waves crashing. Inhale and exhale" whispered Mikey into her ear.

Julia falls asleep after a long day. Mikey carries her back to their hotel room. As he places Julia on the bed, she started tearing up. Mikey didn't know why. "Mikey I love you." cried Julia. "Shhh Baby you know I love you more" he said kissing her and hugging her tightly. Julia was just emotional at this point.

It was 5:30am and the two were getting ready for the 6am breakfast. Finally they ate breakfast. Julia had an avocado toast with egg whites and same for Mikey. They headed back to their room so get all their bags so they could head to the airport. While Julia was packing she felt nauseous. She puked in her mouth and then quickly ran to the bathroom. Mikey ran after her. She was on the ground puking into the toilet bowl. "Babe you okay?" Mikey asked with a worried look. "I don't know. I think it's the breakfast" Julia answered.