One call away📞

*Your POV*
I can't believe Emily and Sierra made me go home with Mikey. I mean it wasn't that bad. But because I have to get a fling, he can't be the one for me and if I tell him, he won't like me. Should I ring or text him about the ride... Nahhh I think he's asleep. Maybe I'll try tomorrow morning.

It was the next morning and Julia wakes up to the sun shining on her face. She checked her phone and Mikey had texted her an hour ago.

YOU: Shoot! Mikey texted me an hour ago but I was asleep!!

MRS. G: Juliaaa!! Who's Mikey. You do know I can hear you!

YOU: Uhm yeah no Mikey is no one. Just forget it.

MRS. G: Nahh Julia, Mikey has got to be somebody. Tell me. If he's your boyfriend, I totally understand.

YOU: Wait what?! Hahaha so you'd be cool if I had a boyfriend. But my point is he's not my boyfriend. He just dropped me off last night. He's a nice guy though. He's caring about the fact that I should get home safely and -

MRS. G: So do you like this boy ?? You sound like you seem to have an interest in him.

YOU: Yeah Mom. I've got to admit that I think I do. But don't say anything pleaseee!

MRS. G: Bebe I won't. Hehehe.

*Your POV*
You called Mikey and he picked up.

MIKEY: Hey whats up?

YOU: Uhm not much. Sorry I didn't reply, I was still asleep after last night. So what you gonna do today?

MIKEY: Yeah it's okay. Um not much. Just gonna visit my Grandma at the hospital. Uhm I was wondering if we could hang out today? *He asked hesitantly*

YOU:  Yeah sure why not. I'll see you in a bit then.

MIKEY: Yeah I'll pick you up at 2:30.

YOU: Okay see you!

MIKEY: See ya!