Disneyland🏰

They forgot about the awkward situation and Mikey handled it well. Mikey then surprises Julia that their next destination was Disneyland. They first headed off to the Churro stand. It was their first time trying it so they tried it together.

YOU: Mmmm this is one delicious churro!

MIKEY: Not as delicious as you!

YOU: Haha omg Mikey! Why you gotta be so cheesy. I think that's your thing!

MIKEY: IS NOT!!

YOU: Another thing is being so defensive!!

They both laughed it off and finished up their churros. They went on so many rides and just made every moment count.

3,578 Likes // 👤 julia

3,578 Likes // 👤 julia.garcia
mkyofficial: someone's got OCD🙄😂💕

comments:
julia.garcia: sozzz i'm some perfectionist. you can't say much either😂💘
jadexvictoria: julia issa mood🤣 ^^but she right tho!
sierra_ramos: ugh my girl be so aesthetic as always😘
aimelimon: cuteee😉💜

Moments later they spot a person that looked just like someone they knew. The person had looked like Jason. They thought why would Jason be strolling around on his own at Disneyland. Then they thought maybe it wasn't Jason.

MIKEY: That dude really looked like Jason. Can we spy on him? HAHAHAH!!

YOU: You're really asking me? I mean he's your best friend sooo..? I think you should call him first.

MIKEY: Yo lets just follow him around first. 

Mikey rings Jason and the guy they were following happened to pick up a call too. It was so crowded they couldn't see his face. 

MIKEY ON CALL WITH JASON: Hey buddy what's up? I haven't seen you around since the party. I missed your call a few days ago.

JASON: Uh yeah you did but it's okay. I'm kinda busy right now so can we talk later bro?

MIKEY: Yeah sure bro. Bye!

YOU: I think you're right. I think that was Jason. What's he even doing here?

MIKEY: Dunno we'll find out.

Julia and Mikey continues to follow the guy! He turns to the corner of a building where no one would go. They sneak up at the corner and ....

YOU: THE FRICKK?!?! *You say in confusion*

MIKEY: AYYE BRO!