Surprise Surprise😱

There was Jason making out with Sierra. Jason and Sierra get frightened and turn around to see Mikey and Julia staring at them.

MIKEY: Wait hold up what is this?

JULIA: Are you guys a thing? Or like y'all dating?

MIKEY: Yeah someone gotta clear this up. You wanna explain Jason?

JASON: Surprise surprise...! Okay first of all what are you two doing in Disneyland and second of all how'd you end up in this alley way leading to us?!

MIKEY: Julia and I are just hanging out...

SIERRA: Y'all just scared the crap outta me. So Julia and Mikey, we can explain. So Jason and I have been seeing each other for a while now. We didn't tell anyone just yet because... because...

JASON: Yeah we just weren't ready to go public. I don't know if you get us.

JULIA: You two didn't say anything about this the other night. Gosh didn't think you could keep a secret that long SIERRA!

MIKEY: Exactly! how long have y'all been seeing each other ?

JASON & SIERRA: About 4 months

MIKEY AND JULIA: Wow okay that's a while!

MIKEY: Heyyy y'all pretended as if you two didn't know each other at Emily's party

JULIA: Okay you know what, lets forget this happened. Y'all are cute and I'm happy to see you two together but c'mon lets have a "double date" I guess.

They all decided to call it an unexpected double date. Julia and Mikey were happy to see Jason and Sierra together. They were having so much fun. Julia and Sierra linked arms while Mikey and Jason walked aside each other.

JASON TO MIKEY: So what's up with you and Julia? You to dating or...?

MIKEY: Nah bro. I just really like her and she really likes me! We've also been hanging out a lot. She told me about the whole fling situation and I trust her.

JASON: Yeah Sierra told me about it. I was like there's no way Julia would do that. Like Sierra talks about how amazing Julia is and I can see the both of you for each other.

MIKEY: Thanks bro! That means a lot!