Truth or Dare🙊

*Mikey's POV*
This party seems pretty cool. Haven't seen any cute girls yet. I hope that cute girl (Julia/You) I saw at the campus last week is here. Sadly I don't know her name. I've had my eye on her for sometime now.

* * * * * *

MIKEY: Yo Jason! Remember that girl that I saw on campus last week? Is she here? Lowkey forgot her face.

JASON: Hahah bro wtf! Did you actually forget?! She was peng so I obviously didn't forget her face. Although I have my eye on a girl called Sierra, dunno if you know her.

MIKEY: Yeah bro! It happened so fast. And oh yeah Sierra Ramos? The one who can sing? I think I saw her around!

* * * * * * *

EMILY: Right since it's my party I'll be spinning the bottle but I'm not in the game! Soz guys!

YOU TO SIERRA: Is she seriously not gonna play :(( 
EMILY YOU'RE SUCH A DEBBIE DOWNER *you scream*

SIERRA: Girl Emily c'mon

Emily ignores them

EMILY: Ayye baby girl Julia the bottle's at you. Truth or Dare?

YOU: Y'all know what i'm gonna go for even though neither is safe. Dare!

GIRL 1: I dare you to find a fling by midnight.  It can only be a guy in here. Heard you haven't had one yet that's why. *saying as she winks at you*

YOU: Damn this feels like a set up! Fine I'll try but I doubt I could get one.

Mikey walks towards the circle of games. He sees Sierra and tells Jason, little did he know Julia was in the circle.Emily spins the bottle and it lands in between Mikey & Julia

EMILY: Sorry I don't know your name but truth or day hun?

MIKEY: Wait nahh the bottle can't be pointing at me. It's clearly on her!

SIERRA: Dude don't be a pussy. Besides she already went. Also what's your name?

MIKEY: Aight aight. My name's Mikey.

Emily whispers to Sierra "try set him up with Julia. They'd be cute"