Jealous😔

Mikey is coming home today and Julia is really excited. She's been longing for Mikey's presence. Julia gets a notification that Jason a posted a picture.

She checked Jason's post and it was the boys at the basketball game. They won the champions league!! She was proud of them and spammed the comments section. She swiped to see the rest of the pictures. In one of the pictures she sees Mikey in the picture. She zooms in closer and sees Mikey hugging a girl! Jealousy struck her. She was getting upset because she knows that Mikey wouldn't do such thing. She didn't feel like congratulating him but it was her boyfriend and she supported him so she did.

Mikey was 20 mins away from Julia's house. She doesn't really want him over after seeing him hug a girl just before her.

Mikey rings the doorbell. Julia opens the door to his smiling face. "Babyyyy I missed you!" Mikey says trying to hug her but Julia pulls herself away from him. "Hey what's wrong? Did I do something?" Mikey asked. "Congrats Mikey. Congrats for being with another girl!" Julia greets him. "What?! You're my only girl?!" he said in confusion. "Care to explain this?" Julia said showing him the picture. " You really think I would cheat on you? No one is as good as you and you know that I love you so much!" Mikey replied. "You didn't answer me properly. Who is this?!" asked Julia. " Babe she's just a fan! She's a younger sister of one of the players. You think I would go for someone who's a minor? Why have you been getting jealous a lot lately?" He said. "I'm sorry I accused you of cheating. Yeah you're right, I've been getting jealous really easily. I feel like some people are just better than me" Julia said in an upset tone. "Babe come on. I love you and you know I'd never do such a thing" said Mikey. "I'm also sorry for scolding at you". "It's okay. C'mon lets celebrate!" Julia said. "Babe I'm also MVP!" Mikey replied. "Awhhh babe you're my MVP! I'm so proud of youuuu!" says Julia.

They went to celebrate at Jason's house. Only players of the team were there, including their girlfriends. Sierra and Emily were there with their boys. Emily finally introduced her boyfriend to them. He was a really nice guy. His name was Dylan. Everyone was entertained by him because the guy had a great sense of humor. Emily said "One of the reasons I fell for this guy was because he has a great sense of humor. You could never go wrong with that". Dylan giggles and kissed her on the forehead. "Y'all such a cute couple" says Sierra.

They just chilled for the night. They had a campfire and s'mores at Jason's back garden. Since Jason and Sierra had the talent of singing, they decided to put on a show. Jason and Sierra sang a duet of the song Jason wrote for her. It was called "Unloving you".

2,579Likes // 👥 sierra_ramos and 13 othersjasonkeith: Great way to celebrate the championships🏆🏀

jasonkeith: Great way to celebrate the championships🏆🏀

comments disabled