Stitches🤕

They were in the ambulance on the way to the nearest hospital. At this point Mikey was so tired and was about to fall asleep but he knew he couldn't because he was keeping an eye on Julia. Julia was on a stretcher and Mikey was sat on the seat beside her. Julia took Mikey's hand and held on tightly to it. She slowly falls asleep. On the other hand the Paramedics were treating Mikey's cut on his arm. It was minor but they found pieces of glass stuck under his skin. The Paramedics said it was probably from the window. They disinfected his arm and he felt really uncomfortable because it was stinging him. His arm was wrapped with a bandage.

They finally arrived at the hospital. They were lead to the A & E section of the hospital. Mikey and Julia had their own room. Nurses came rushing in and assisted them. Mikey got stitches into his arm and ended up wearing a cast over it. Julia was getting her cut on her head treated. They then put those stitches tape on her cuts. She got an x-ray for her leg. The results don't come til after an hour. Julia and Mikey were pretty much taken care of and they took a rest in their own room. Mikey was then woken up by the nurse. The nurse asked for both of their details and if Mikey would want to contact any family members so that they are aware about the accident that happened to him and Julia.

Luckily Mikey's family was only an hour and a half away from the hospital and Julia's mom was on the way right after she was called.

Julia's mom arrives. She was worried for the both of them but also glad that nothing bad happened to them. They spoke for an hour and Mikey apologized to Mrs. Garcia after explaining what happened in the accident. Although he could only remembered some parts. Mrs. Garcia replied with "Mikey it's okay you don't have to be sorry for something you didn't do. The weather is the one to be blamed here. I'm just glad you both are safe. Thank you for keeping my Julia safe." She gives Mikey a hug and Aime and Jade come in. Aime was all worried about the couple. "Omg Mikey what did you do?!" jokes Jade. "Jade this isnt the time for jokes" says Aime. Mikey and Jade laugh. "Hey I've missed you sissy" he says hugging Jade.