Missin You Crazy🤪

Mikey and Julia went on a FaceTime call since Julia was missing Mikey like crazy. She felt lonely without him and it makes Mikey laugh reading her texts saying that she misses him.

conversation on call:MIKEY: Baby girlll! Hi I miss you! You look so cuteeee hehe

MIKEY: Baby girlll! Hi I miss you! You look so cuteeee hehe

JULIA: Babeeee!! I miss you more. Come back already!!

MIKEY: Hahaha i'll be back tomorrow night. Hey we're in the champions league! Hope we win! Keep me in your prayers that we win babe!

JULIA: Of course and you always are!!

MIKEY: Just like what my tat says, "say your prayers". Anyways what have you been up to since I've been gone?

JULIA: Well on Saturday I just stayed at home and binged watched movies. I feel fat tho. It's because I bought a lot of snacks and ate it all in one go. That's my guilty pleasure.

MIKEY: Oh gosh. I mean you haven't had junk food in a while so I guess you could get away with that.

JULIA: Yeahh. Alsooooo remember when we talked about Emily and I felt like she was being distant because Sierra and I have been prioritizing you and Jason. Well apparently it's not about that! It's about something else!!!

MIKEY: Ooh what's it about?! Can I guess?! Did she get a boyfriend?!?! A dog? Is she moving away? Does she not like you anymore?

JULIA: HAHAHAHA babeee chill with the questions!! Well you got one of them right lol!
Yes Emily has a boyfriend now!!

MIKEY: Ayyye girlll. Tell her I said congrats! Awhhh I'm missin you like crazy * putting on the 🥺 face*

JULIA: Me too! I don't know how we aren't sick of each other yet *she said laughing*

MIKEY: Because I love you more than anything!

JULIA: I love you moreee. I think imma go to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow babee *she blows a kiss to him*

Mikey pretends to catch the kiss and they both laugh.

JULIA: Hahaha you goof ball!!

MIKEY: Love ya! Good night!

The FaceTime call is a picture I edited! It's not real hehe