Parentals👫

They were 2 weeks into their relationship and decided to introduce each other to their parents. They were going to go to Julia's family first. They were at Mikey's house. Mikey was nervous and excited at the same time. "I'm kind of scared to meet your dad. I don't think he likes me" says Mikey. "Noo trust me he will. He'll think that you'll be a great guy" Julia replied.

1,253 Likes // 👤 mkyofficialjulia

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

1,253 Likes // 👤 mkyofficial
julia.garcia: my bby is nervous but i know they're gonna love him💖

comments are disabled

They headed to the restaurant. There sat Julia's parents and her two siblings Shawn who was 17 and Camilla who was 16. Yes Julia is the eldest and so is Mikey. Julia isn't as close to Shawn as she is with Camilla. Julia's parents smiled at the both of them as they walked to the table.

"Hi Mom, Dad. This is Mikey, my boyfriend" introduced Julia. "Hi Mikey nice to meet you" greeted Mr. Garcia. Mikey shook all of their hands. Whilst having their meal they were getting to know Mikey better. They enjoyed Mikey since he has a great sense of humor and that he knew a lot that could be a topic for a conversation.

After finishing their meal, Julia stays back with Mikey while the rest of her family head home. Mikey wanted Julia to sleep over so they headed home to Mikey's.

They arrived home and there was Jade sitting in the living room on the couch just watching T.V. She asks how it all went and Julia tells her that her parents and siblings approve of Mikey. They liked Mikey because he was caring, loving and had a great sense of humor. Jade was glad about what she had been told.

* 2 days later *

It was time for Julia to meet Aime and Jade properly. She's heard a lot of great things about them and how they are so loving and caring towards Mikey. Aime is in fact a single mother but she has worked hard to give her children everything she can. Jade on the other hand is 18 and loves her brother. They act like as if they are twins. They argue from time to time but always forgive each other in the end.

Julia headed to Mikey's house where they were going to have dinner. Aime is a great chef and offered to cook them dinner for the night. They heard the door bell and Mikey opens the door to Julia's anxious face. "Hey babe" Mikey said as he opens the door. "Hey" Julia said leaning in for a kiss. "I'm kinda nervous to be honest with you." Julia said "Nooo don't be! Mama has heard a lot of great things about you. As you can tell I talk about you most of the time" Mikey said. "Aweee that's sweet. Thank you" Julia replied.

They got on with the night and it was full of laughter. They enjoyed Julia's stay and that Aime was happy with Julia. She is Mikey's first ever girlfriend and she was happy that Mikey found a girl like her.