Mama Aime💁‍♀️

Mikey drives away. He has a lot of thoughts on his mind and Julia was one of them.

*Mikey's POV*
Wow. I really just asked for her number. I have never made a move like that before. *Mikey's phone rings* Oh shoot i'm driving. I hope it's not Julia. *He looks at his phone but it was Jason ringing. He puts it to voicemail*. I arrived home and Mom gave me the look as if she was angry with me.

AIME : Mikey get your ass back here! Why are you home so late? You got me so worried and you didn't pick up my call from an hour ago.

MIKEY: Sorry Mom I guess my phone was on silent and I was driving a friend home.

AIME : Oh did you drive Jason home?

MIKEY: Um no its was someone else. It was a girl would you believe it or not.

AIME : Thats new! I can't believe I'm about to say this but I'm glad you got a girlfriend now!

MIKEY: MOM!! Who said she was my girlfriend. Besides I only met her properly tonight but I've always seen her around campus. She's really nice and I think we seem to get along.

AIME : Well you've got a lot to say about her. I'd say she'd be a great girl. So when can I meet her? *She says smiling at Mikey*

MIKEY: MOM!!! Seriously *Mikey laughs*

AIME : Right Mr. Sweetheart go to sleep because we're going to the hospital to see Abuela. Goodnight I love you.

MIKEY: Okay goodnight Mom. I love you too.