Today

I woke up..

Today is the day....

Everyone met in the common room and we waited for Shigiraki.. He came I started to pin him to the wall with my quirk. Once I had done so I walked up to him. I started throwing many attacks at him. His skin bruised and bled gently.. His scars deepening cause my attacks.

"Can someone get her off me!!" Shigiraki called, all of them just sat back. My attacks started to get stronger by the minute..

"You will leave me alone! Even if I have to kill you!" I screamed. Tears started flowing down my face. Instead of using my quirk I started just punching him. I couldn't handle his bullshit anymore. He sat there barely breathing. I was heaving from the energy I put out. I fell, all the feeling in my legs gave out from under me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and knew it was Dabi.. I saw a purple light in front of me. I looked up and saw Shigiraki teleporting. I looked back and saw Kurogiri gone. I slammed my hand on the ground.

"Damnit Kurogiri!! I will kill him!!" I screamed. I started to get up, Dabi's grip tightened on my shoulder. I pulled my shoulder and stormed out. I came out to the bright city lights, I made my way through the city.

I knew I was far away from home....