Tomura..

I had just gotten back from my training with Katsuki. I walked into my room. I closed the door and couldn't get the picture of Katsuki in his boxers out of my mind. What he had said to me either... I just hung out over the next few hours. Soon enough it was already Thursday. Our trip to somewhere was today. I had my hero suit on and was waiting outside the bus. I felt something on my hand. I looked down to see Katsuki's hand on mine.

"Let's sit by our ranks in the class!"Iida yelled.

"You're sitting with me! I don't want to sit with any of those steaping stones!"Katsuki told me.

"Chill we sit next to eachother any ways."I calmed. He seemed to loosen his grip on my hand and also seemed more comfortable. I decided that I would just listen to music all the way there. I put my earphones in and played a song. After about 15 minutes one of them were taken out of my ear. I looked to see Katsuki listening to the song.

"This isn't half bad..."He shrugged. I didn't care about it that much. He gave me the earphone back. After another few minutes Katsuki started getting angry. I stopped my song and calmed him down.

"It's pretty sad that we barely know you and we already know your personality is flaming crap and garbage."Denki said. I held Katsuki back from killing Denki though I kind of wanted to punch him too. I got him to calm down. I looked Denki straight in the eyes and said.

"Denki expect to have a broken limb or two... Cause I'm way to tired to be babysitting 5 year olds!"I yelled.

"Shit! I'm sorry (Y/n)! Please don't kill me!"Katsuki put a hand on my shoulder. I could tell he didn't want me to do this. I sighed and put my music back on and calmed down quickly. Someone tapped my shoulder and I knew we had to be here. We all went inside. I saw the one and only 13. I fangirled inside. 13 started talking and someone shouted to look at the fountain. I looked to see multiple villains come out of a portal. I backed up and soon felt something behind me. I turned around to see Katsuki. I blushed as I saw I was touching his chest. I backed up a little bit. Gosh this will be annoying... I saw that Iida was trying to leave and that Katsuki and Kirishima were going to attack the some what familiar villain. I tried to make no attention to myself. Then I saw the purple smoke surround us. I crouched down and put my arms over my head. I felt arms around me almost shielding me. Then I started falling out of the sky with the person. I found it was Katsuki. We fell to the top of a skyscraper. When we fell because of the way we were falling I landed under Katsuki with his knee inbetween my thighs. We both blushed madly.

"Well get off the girl Katsuki."Kirishima said. Katsuki quickly got up and then helped me. We battled our way through all the villains. They were child's play. Even Kirishima could take on half of them by himself. We made our way to the fountain. I stayed back while the boys went forward. I looked around to see Izu struggling against another familiar villain. I rushed over and blocked Izu from him.

"Well if it isn't (Y/n)... It's been a while..."I gave him a questioning look.

"Tomura..."I glared. He was the kid if the person my parents worked for. We were supposed to be good friends but when my parents were taken away I never saw him again.

"Don't you remember how good of friends we were... You could be such a good villain... Just like your parents..."Izu looked at me concerned I put an air lock around Tomura. This meant that he couldn't hurt any of us. I saw Katsuki fighting and ran over forgetting to keep the air lock closed. I tried to help him but he just pushed me to the side.

"Katsuki! I'm stronger than you let me fight!"I yelled.

"Not today (Y/n)!"He yelled. I saw that a hit was going towards him I couldn't block it with air though.

"KATSUKI!"I yelled. He suddenly appeared next to me on the ground. I saw that All Might took the hit. He looked odd like he was about to transform. I suddenly started feeling dizzy and fell back Katsuki caught me.

"Hey Deku! Make sure she doesn't get hurt!"He passed me to Izu. We sat against a wall with my head in his lap.

"Thanks... Izu..."I said as I passed out.