Departure

I went over to Katsuki's house so I could walk him to the station. Today he was leaving to go to his apprenticeship... We got there and we stopped. I was looking down. He grabbed my chin and made me look up at him.

"Call me if you need anything... I love you so much..." He said and kissed me. He held onto me like I was  disappearing.

"I'll be here when you get back..." I said and I gave him a smile.

"You better be.." He smirked and then left. I wave him off. I was going to miss him. I went back to the school. I found Mr. Azaiwa.

"We will be doing a patrol at night and training during the day. You should be here by 8 sharp." I nodded and we went to it. It was really fun and Azaiwa gave me some really good pointers. I definitely became more powerful throughout the apprenticeship. A few days had gone by and we were out on patrol. Mr. Azaiwa got a call. I waited around for it to end.

"They're having an attack on Hosu!?!" He said. I gasped... Katsuki was there! He got off the phone. He looked down at me.

"Go back to your home... I will be leaving.."

"Ok.." Even though I didn't like it I trusted him.. So when he said I couldn't go.. I stayed put. It got so nerve-racking... No one was home so it was just me and Hermione..