Camp pt.1

I woke up and got ready. I got into my new short overalls with a (Color) and white plad shirt. I put my hair in a flower braid. I grabbed my duffle bags and back pack and walked to Katsuki's. I nocked on the door to see him standing in a tight tank top and shorts.

"Morning.." I said. He smiled grabbed his bag then grabbed one of mine.

"Why do you need this much?"

"You saw me pack.."

"I know but I still don't understand it."He said and we walked to school. We got there and he put our bags into the bus and we got into it. We sat down right next to each other.

"Are you excited for the trip?"He asked.

"I kinda am..."

"Good, I'm glad you're not over peppy about it." I looked around as people started getting on.

"Please don't get to mad about whatever they say..."I asked.

"What would I get from that?"

"What would you want?" I asked and leaned onto him, exposing myself a bit.

"This the entire ride!" He exclaimed.

"Shush you don't want them to know our secret."I put a finger to his lip. He blushed at my touch. I grinned and put my arms around his arm. I exposed myself and sat there comfortably. I felt eyes on me and looked up. I saw Katsuki stare at someone and then he stood up.

"Hey don't look at my girlfriend like that!" He yelled, I blushed he never called me his girlfriend... He sat back down and held me making sure I wasn't exposed. I looked toward the culprit and it was Denki and Mineta. I looked back up at Katsuki and he leaned down. He kissed me and tried to make it deep I stopped him since we were in front of people. He and I blushed and we sat me in his hold. His warm embrace..

We got to the stop and everyone got out. I saw no one there and then there were two girls and they pushed everyone into the forest. I stayed a float in the air. I landed still with the heros.

"So this is your number 1... I gotta say she is impressive.."

"Thank you.." I bowed.

"We'll be putting you to some hard work but you will also help us." We went to their campsite and unloaded the bus then we cooked food and waited for them. As we were doing all this, this little boy kept staring at me. I smiled at him and he looked away. As we stood outside for them I fanned myself. They were taking waaay to long. I saw some run in. I looked up and saw Katsuki smirking at me. He knew I would be here.

"Every meal you will be cooking for yourself but tonight we did the cooking." The hero said. The little boy and Deal seemed to be talking. Hehe.. Yeah talking... I saw Katsuki smirking at me when she said cooking. I blushed and we all went to eat. I sat next to Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Bakugo did really well out there!" Kiri said. Sweetie.. Your gay is showing..

"Do you enjoy the food?" I asked them. They both nodded.

"It's great!" I looked back at Katsuki to see his reaction. He smiled at me. We all finished and went to the baths. I layed in the bath relaxing. The boys seemed to be fooling around next door. Kota fell and we made sure he was okay. Apparently he stopped Mineta from coming over.

"Thanks Kota!" I yelled. Everyone else got out and so I thought I should too. I changed into my short robe and explored a little. I found a balcony. I stood there for a little while. I felt something come around my waist. I looked and it was Katsuki. I smiled and leaned up against his hold.

"You're wearing so little... It makes me scared.."

"No it doesn't... It makes you excited... Thrilled.."

"You are right..." He smirked and kissed my neck. I smiled and turned around in his hold. I looked up at him and kissed him. My hands either cheek. He pushed me up against the banister and I smirked. I deepened the kiss by licking his lower lip. He obliged and opened his mouth and we explored each other's mouths it was so intament. I pulled away. I got up from the banister and held his chin then let go of it as I walked away. Ha, you thought I would give you a lemon.

Katsuki POV

Damn... That was hot as hell.

Y/n POV

I went to bed with my stomach full of butterflies. I left him speechless...

Sorry for the wait I'm sick.. I know that's a terrible excuse but I'm on a trip so you may get more content.