Training

It was the weekend and I had literally nothing to do everyone else was either in the pool out back or out in the real world. I walked downstairs and to the pool to see Tsu and Mom I the pool and Hermione our dog sun bathing.

 I walked downstairs and to the pool to see Tsu and Mom I the pool and Hermione our dog sun bathing

(That's Hermione)

"Hey mom can I go over to a friend's house?"I yelled.

"Izuku?"

"No but he's nearby!"

"Okay just have fun!"At that I ran upstairs to grab my backpack,some water,my phone, and my keys. I walked over to Izuku's checked the time it was 9:30. I then went 6 doors down from Izuku's place and knocked on the door. I heard a lot of yelling and saw Katsuki. He looked like he just got out of bed.

"So you really took my word for it.. Wait a minute and I'll be out."He left to what I guess was his room. The door was still wide open and a lady who looked a lot like Katsuki came up to me.

"Oh come in dear. I swear that boy.. I'm guessing you're a friend of my son?"

"Kinda.. We recently met at the entrance exam and he said he'd be my new training partner. So I thought I might as well see if it works."

"You seem to nice of a girl to be hanging out with my son. Maybe he could learn something from you. Well I'm glad he has someone like you in his life."

"Thank-you Mrs. Bakugo."

"Hey (Y/n) let's go."He said and I followed. He seemed to be much more comfortable than me in the hot weather.

"Why are you wearing a sweatshirt when it's this hot out?"

"Umm.... Self confidence?"

"Are you saying you aren't confident with your body? Maybe I was wrong about you maybe you are just as weak-"Once he said weak I took off my jacket to reveal my big chest in a spaghetti strap with scars along my arms.

"Hot damn... Are those from fights or.."

"Hehe I didn't really want to talk about that, that's why I wore a sweatshirt."

"Be glad that I'm with you other wise you'd be against a wall in the hands of a pervert."He said and so I put on the sweatshirt.

"Why did you want to train with me anyways?"I asked changing the subject.

"Smart changing the subject on me... Well I just find it interesting that you aren't very intimidated by me."

"I may look weak sometimes with my baggy clothes but I'm not afraid of most things."

"Yeah... That's why you have those scars-"I got upfront of him and put a finger on his chest.

"Look here bud you do not know my life okay? So don't go stomping into things you don't know about."

"See that's the Bad Ass I'm talking about."We reached a field. I got into a spot oposet him and closed my eyes. I felt a disturbance in the wind and then heard a thud from my wind control. I didn't hear anything so I looked behind me and a spike of water came from the ground and hit Katsuki a good distance away. I didn't close by eyes like I did before though. I was making it hard for Katsuki to figure out my fighting style when I had already learned his. In the end I won with me as nice him with my foot on his head.

"Check Mate!"I said.

"You're good I'm surprised you didn't get on the recamendations list."

"You need to work on your fighting style it's to predictable... Well atleast it is for me... Others wouldn't expect it though."I told.

"Damn... You're way out of my league... To think we were equals.-"

"Realistically we are."

"How's that?"

"Well strength wise you are stronger. Quirk wise I'm a bit stronger. Strategy wise we are both really high I'm just higher. Stamina is about same. And we both work harder with an emotion to back us up."

"Speaking of which... Do you want to train with me?"He asked.

"It'd be better if I trained with you... But I still want to hang out with him. I will not however hang out with him around you cause I don't want to choose between you two."

"K.. "

"Katsuki? Can I have your number... So we can plan our schedule for training?"I asked.

"Sure here.. Program yours into mine to."He hands me his phone and I program it.

"Hey if you want then you could come to my place and we can swim."

"Sure let's stop by my place first though.."We walked back to his house.

"Did you get in?.. To UA?"

"Yeah I got second place to."

"Nice I haven't gotten my letter yet."

"If I got in you will."

"Thanks that makes me feel better... Oh we're here."I said as I reached for my keys. When I opened the door there was a letter on the floor for me. It was my UA letter!

"Katsuki I got in!"

"That's great (Y/n)!"

"Wait here I'm going to go get changed. Bathroom is right there to."I went upstairs and changed into my one peice bathing suit. It was (F/c) and it showed all of my back.

I started walking out my room and saw a note saying everyone left the house

I started walking out my room and saw a note saying everyone left the house. I walked downstairs and saw Katsuki.

"Nice bathing suit."

"Thanks and we have the house to ourselves."

"Nice."We walked outside and Hermione was laying down then came into me when I walked out.

"Hi Hermione!"I said petting her.

"Hermione like from Harry Potter?"

"Yes. Hermione Granger. Well more like Hermione (L/n)."

"Good to know it's your dog."

"Yeah this little one has helped me since my parents death."

"Really your parents died?"

"Yeah.. But they were bad people. That's why I live with the Asui family."I said getting in the pool. I then saw Katsuki getting ready to jump in. He then jumped and I started giggling.

"Are they the reason why..."

"Yeah... They were verbily abusive... Which led to me not liking myself..."

"Well I like you. Deku likes you. The Asui's have to like you.

"I don't get how people are scared of you."

"You'll see... Hey I'm nervous I'm going to go rash... Can you walk with me in the mornings to help calm me?"

"Sure."