Fun

(I know I NEVER do anything sexy in this fan fiction.... But warning that there will be some.. I'll mark where it is...)

I woke up in Katsuki's warm embrace. I smiled at his sleepy face. He started to wake up so I yawned. Try not to act weeeeiiirrrdd.... Me all the time though...

"Morning sweet..." He told me. I smiled. He got up and so did I we stayed in our pj's. We went downstairs and made some breakfast. It was nice being with him... I looked out at the city.. I was worried that All Might was really gone...

"Y/n... I might not come back from this one... If I don't-"

"You're gonna live! You're gonna watch after Izuku! You're gonna be there for me! -"

"Y/n.." I started crying.. He was the one that saved me..

I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head sit on my shoulder.

"It's all gonna be okay..." Katsuki calmed me. I sighed. I turned around at him. I looked at his hot self... He looked good in just shorts and a tank top. I kissed him.

(Warning!! ⚠⚠⚠small lemon ahead!!!)

I licked his bottom lip. He let me in. Fuck it... We walked up the stairs breaking the kiss. We went to my room. I closed the door behind us. He kissed me pushing me against the door. We slowly moved over to my bed. We layed down. He broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Do you want this.."

"Let's have a little fun..." I smirked. He smirked and went to my neck kissing it. It felt great. He got to one spot near my collar bone and it felt so good.

"Ahh..." I moaned. I blushed at what I just did. He smirked against my neck. He bit and licked over that spot giving me a hickey. He pulled off my long tee shirt to show me only in my panties. He blushed at me.

"Do you like it?"He nodded at me never loosing sight of my chest. He started massaging my chest it felt so good.. He then licked down my stomach to my panties. He looked at me. I nodded. He pulled them off. O blushed severely. He licked over my entrance.

"A-Aahhh..." I moaned.  Then he stuck his tongue in me. He explored me. I moaned a lot. He stopped and took his shirt off. He put my panties back on and layed with his face in my boobs.

"I wouldn't be able to stop if I kept going and I know you don't want that yet." He smiled at me. I kissed him.

"Do you want to do something?" I asked.

"I don't know.." I thought and realised since we have the house to ourselves.

"Let's go skinny dipping..." I blushed. He blushed and nodded he took off my underwear. I blushed and went to grab towels. I did and went outside. He came out and I tried not to look at him.

"You don't want to look at me?" He asked coming closer to me. I blushed even more. We got in the water. It felt so nice and cool against my skin. He seed to enjoy it too. He hugged me and I could feel his length against me. I looked up at him.

"No, no, not today..." He said.

(Long and chapter over... I hope you liked it and tell me if you want more small lemons!! Bye bye my!)

Ps. Give me a name you guys want to be called!