...

Lunch had roled around. I had packed one so I went outside to eat. I ate and finished before the bell rang so I went inside to see what was happening. Tsu had sat down with people. I then looked for Katsuki and I saw Izuku waving me over. I walked over.

"(Y/n) are you going to stop training with me?"

"Doesn't mean I can't hang out with you. So introduce me to your-"I was cut off. I felt someone pick me up by my collar.

"She's mine Deku..."I blushed a bit a5 what he said. He then pulled me over to his table with Denki and Kirishima.

"Hey (Y/n)!"Both said.

"Where were you?"Katsuki asked.

"I ate my lunch outside."

"Don't go outside next time... Just sit with us."

"Katsuki you seem to hate everyone except (Y/n)."

"Yeah.. Apparently 'I'm not like everyone else'."

"All I'm hearing is that Katsuki probably just likes you. Then again everyone likes you. But his is deeper."
Denki said. I blushed a bit.

"SHUT UP PICACHU!"

"So while you were looking for me did you see who my sister is sitting with?"

"I think she's with all the other girls."Kirishima responds.

"Except Ochaco."I add. They ate their lunches and it was peaceful.

"(Y/n) you are now one of the bros!"Denki said.

"I mean it's good to have funny friends."The bell then rang and we went to our other classes. At the end of the day started walking home. When I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Your sister told me to walk you home."

"Dang she's always the first to leave!"We walked to my place.

"See you tomorrow!"

"Bye!"He walked off. I went inside and went to sleep. I woke up the next morning and did the same thing. I walked to Katsuki's. He was already ready today. We walked to school. Things were the now normal. Our first class though. Was not. When our teacher came well...

"I AM walking threw the door like a normal person!"Sure you are... It was All Might.

"We will be doing battle training so get your suits on!"He opened up the lockers to reveal our suits. I went and got mine on.

I walked out the hallway and saw Katsuki standing there

I walked out the hallway and saw Katsuki standing there. He was looking at me.

"Damn.. You look like a bad ass."He awed.

"Yeah it is more spandex than I imagined.. You look awesome."I said. His top held so close to his body you could see his abs. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked and it was Kirishima and Denki.

"Nice suits."I said.

"I could say the same thing."Kirishima said.

"Yeah."Denki agreed.

"We shall pick slots to make teams."

"But sir we have an un-even number of students. "Iida said.

"The first place student does not have to do a battle. But should help with injuries."

"Yes... Don't have to try today!"I said. Everyone picked slots and before he could say to get ready went behind Izuku and said.

"You like her don't you... I can't blame you.."He blushed even more than before. Ochaco walked over. She pointed at Izu.

"Is everything okay?"

"He's fine.. Good luck Ochaco!"Your gonna need it. She walked off with Izuku. I walked over to Katsuki quickily.

"Do good out there."I whispered. He blushed a little bit and went. I watched the match go down. I could hear everything they said.. Maybe because I know them so well. I looked at All Might and he nodded. I ran up to Katsuki and Izu. I helped both to the nurses station.

"You are okay to leave miss (L/n)."

"Run along!"I left nobody got as hurt for the rest of the matches. When Katsuki got back from the nurse I went up to him.

"You couldn't have gone down a notch?"

"..."

"Look I know you're upset and I would be to-"He grabbed my hand and we went right around the corner. After he hugged me like I was disappearing.

"Katsuki..."I pet his head feeling his surprisingly soft hair.

"It's okay..."I calmed. We stayed like that for a little while.

"Thank you..."He murmured.

"What did you say?"

"Thank you.."

"Hmm?"

"I said thank you Dammit!"I giggled.

"What's that face for?"He asked.

"Nothing.."The next few days went by and it was the weekend. Katsuki and I train today. I got ready and went to his house. I knocked. Katsuki opened the door to reveal him in only boxers. I tried to only look at his face.

"Shit! I'll be ready in just a minute."He blushed and I waited. He then came out.

"So where do you want to train?"

"Follow me!"I said grabbing his hand. We walked to a clearing in some trees. It had a pond and a nice breeze. Also had a good solid ground. Meaning it was good for both of us. We trained then ended it with a battle which I won.

"How are you so damn strong!"Katsuki said, I giggled.

"Worked my butt off and had many sleepless nights."I said. I started grabbing my things when a hand stopped me.

"Why not stay and hang out for a while."Katsuki said.

"Sure sounds great."I walked over to the pond and looked at it. The breeze made my hair flow beautifully. I swear I saw Katsuki's cheeks turn red.

"What are you doing?"

"Enjoying everything... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure go for it."

"When we're at school... You put on this tough guy act... Why?"

"I don't want to seem... Weak. Everyone always said to me when I was younger. You're so strong! You're gonna grow to be a great hero! Then I met you... Someone who is so much stronger than me... I got scared. Living up to standards is hard.. Harder than I thought."

"Katsuki.. I know how you feel.. I always put other people before me.. I'd take care of them if I was about to break... Just trying to please people.. But you can't please everyone.. That's what I learned. Not to say I haven't stopped. Not to say I still have a distaste for myself-"

"Don't."

"Why?"

"Don't because even if you can't please everyone there are still people who love you more than any other thing."

"How?"

"You only asked for one question. I gave you 2. But you aren't getting 3."