Resort

A/n: Until the entire season is out I will be posting a filler, just so everyone doesn't get spoilers. Okay? Okay. Letz get back to the good stuff~~~

We all waited excited for what awaited us at this "resort" everyone was talking about. For some reason we were waiting outside the bus.

"Why do we have to wait to get on the bus?" Kiri groaned.

"Yeah isn't easier to count us in the bus?" I groaned with him. Katsuki looked over to me, then held out some kind of thermas. I opened it to have the sweet smell of coffee. I quickly looked back up at him to see him smiling. I smiled and hugged him tight.

"Tank wou." I said, in a baby like voice.

"You're welcome," He said holding my hand. They seemed to let us on the bus, so everyone piled into the small bus. Soon enough we were at the place. It was so pretty! It had hot springs, but it wasn't to far from an ocean. The view of into the sea was beautiful. As I was looking off at the view I felt an arm wrap around my face to see Katsuki.

"Beautiful isn't it?" I asked.

"Eh, I've seen better." Katsuki shrugged.

"Where?"

"I'm staring right at it." I stared up at him and leaned into his hold.

"Students! Students! We will be in the lobby to hand out keys to your rooms! Get them as quickly as possible! I need a nap..."

I looked up at Katsuki, "We should go get our keys."

After all the craziness of finding our rooms, we finally found them. All the boys were on one side of the hall while the girls were on the opposite. We all had separate rooms. Katsuki's was right across from mine. I got all set up and heard a knock on my door.

"Hey we're heading to the hot spring, wanna come?" Momo asked.

"Sure." And we headed off.