Shopping!

Class had finally gotten back to normal and then spring break hit.

"You all will be going to the school's camp to train over break," Mr. Aizawa said. "Just because it's break does not mean you're not working." I sighed I haven't worked as hard lately, since I was ahead.

"Even our number one student still has ways to grow." He said pointing to me. I blushed as all attention was on me. I heard a chuckle and looked toward it and saw Katsuki looking at me with a smirk and Kirishima giving me a toothy grin. I smiled. Class was dismissed but that just meant that I had to get stuff ready for camp. I was walking out with Katsuki and Kirishima.

"Do you guys wanna go to the mall tomorrow and look for some stuff for break?" I asked and both nodded. I smiled and we all went home dropping off Kirishima first. He smiled at me and then glanced at Katsuki trying to tell me something. I nodded and he giggled. We walked home.

"Here's your stop." Katsuki said.

"I'm guessing you don't want to leave me?"

"You know that..." He put his arms around my waist. I smiled and kissed him gently. I pulled away. He waved me goodnight and I waited for tomorrow. After school we went straight to the mall.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going to need a bathing suit."

"Why would you need a new one?"I blushed at Katsuki's words.

"You don't know do ya?" Kirishima looked at him questioning him silently.

"No?"Kirishima put his hand to his face.

"Mine just don't 'fit' right." I blushed.

"O-Oh..." He blushed and we went to the store. I looked through some racks with them. They looked around at different things. Kirishima saw one and his eyes sparkled.

"This would get you some nice attention..." He held up a cute two piece it wasn't super revealing but it was cute. I got worried about my back and arms but took it anyway. We went to the changing rooms. I went threw some and Katsuki blushed a lot at the fact I was wearing a lot of two pieces. Kiri was the one that new exactly what was good. I got two good ones and we left to our next clothing store. I watched and tried on so many clothes and at one point I had to send them to do something else while I went bra shopping. It was really fun. We made it back home and Katsuki stayed to help me pack.

"Have you already packed?" I asked him.

"Yeah.. It only took a few minutes.."

"Are you sure you packed everything?"

"Yeah.."I grabbed another bag.

"Then I'll also pack some extra things just incase."