Date

I woke up in the nurse's office. I looked around and saw Katsuki sitting next to me holding my hand, I blushed.

"He brought you here and hasn't left since... Well you seem to be okay now so you may go home."The nurse said. I got up and we walked over to grab my stuff from the classroom. Kirishima and Denki were there. They walked up to me.

"Are you alright (Y/n)?"Kirishima asked handing me my bag. We all walked out.

"Yeah... I just used my quirk a lot and then used something pretty hard on my energy so I passed out."I answered.

"Well we'll see you two soon!"Denki said walking off with Kirishima. I looked over at Katsuki.

"Sure..."He said. We started walking to my house.

"Deku was really worried about you..."

"It sounds like you were too."

"Shut up."

"Aw.. Where's the Katsuki I know!"I said and he stopped.

"Look I'm allowed to be worried about you.. I'm allowed to care about you.. I'm allowed to be nice to you..."He said looking at me. He stepped toward me and I stepped back into the fence.

"But I don't want Deku to be so close to you... You can still hang out with everyone else... But I don't want him to be yours..."He leaned closer to me.

"Cause that spot's for me."He closed the gap between our faces. The kiss wasn't forced.. It was caring.. I slowly melted into it.. He put his arms around my waist. I put mine around his neck. He pulled away and put his forehead against mine.

"You're mine babe..."I blushed. He walked me the rest of the way to my house with his fingers inter-laced with mine. We approached the gate.

"How about this weekend around 2."He kissed me softly. After I nodded and went to the door. I looked back to see he was still there staring at me. I mouthed a 'Can I?' and he responded with a 'Not yet.'. I unlocked the door and held myself against it. Mom walked in.

"You alright Sweetie?"

"Yeah... I'm just going to go to sleep. I'm not hungry..."I said walking up the stairs.

"Alright.. Sleep well."I went upstairs and into my room. I flopped on my bed. I had a pillow squeezed up against my chest. I could only think of Katsuki. I went to sleep and woke up even earlier than usual. I put on my uniform and went downstairs to eat food and drink my coffee. After I walked out the door with everything in hand. I walked to Katsuki's and knocked. Katsuki opened the door with a smirk on his face. I blushed and we started walking to school.

"You're still thinking about last night huh?"I blushed at his words.

"Yeah... That was... Such a night.."

"You make it sound like we had sex..."Katsuki bluntly said. I blushed so deep. He grabbed my chin and kissed me. I calmed down.

"K-Katsuki how will this work... I thought that any love you feel earlier in your life isn't true..."

"We could always re-write the stars..." I blushed. He grabbed my hand and squeezed it as we were now near school.

"You don't want them to know?"I asked.

"Please..."I nodded. We walked up to see a lot of poperatsie which wasn't different from before but was still a nuisance. We made our way through to our class. Class was usual nothing really happened but I mean today was the last day of the week. We got out of school and we walked back to my house. The next day I woke up at 10 and started deciding what to wear on our date.