Need

I was at home. No one was there.. Mom, Dad and Tsu were out.. Katsuki was doing something.. Everyone was busy... All I could do was sit and think.. Think about everything that was happening.. I got so drowned in my thoughts that I didn't even eat.. It's not like I wanted to though... No one really needed me.. Here I was sitting on the floor looking up at the ceiling. Watching the fan move. The door opened to show Katsuki.

"Hey.. Are you okay? Did you eat?"

"I'm fine.."

"N/n.."

"I'm fine." I looked at him. He didn't need me... Right? He liked me being around, but..

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing.."

"Doesn't seem like nothing... Tell me what's on your mind?"He said sitting next to me. I got up after, so did he.

"You..."

"Huh?"

"You're on my mind..."

"Why?" He stepped closer and I stepped back. Slowly we were at my wall.

"How do you feel about me?" I ask.

"I love you..." He starred at me.

"Do you... Need me?"

"Of course!"

"How?"

"You are the thing that brightens up my world!"

"So you want me?"

"Yes."

"But need?"

"I need you like you need me.. Together we keep each other apart of the world."

"That's not a-"He kissed me. The kiss went fairly deep. He started sliding his hand up my leg. I gasped and he entered my mouth. He soon pulled away.

"I need you." He looked down at me. I looked up at him and smiled. He needed me...

The next day was school so we went. We got to choose our hero names and it took me a while. Then I thought of it H/n... Once we had thought of them we got a list of pros who wanted us to be their apprentice for this period. I got a lot of hero's on my list. I skimmed the list and saw that I had Erasure Head was on there! I looked up at him and he smirked. I knew that of all hero's I wanted him to teach me. I filled out the information and handed it in. I was the first song everyone looked at me weirdly.

"How'd you get threw all the paperwork so fast!" Kirishima asked.

"I saw the person I wanted to work with most."

"Who's that?"

"Think of my two favorite heros."

"Wait really!"

"Yeah!"

"That's awesome!" I saw Mr. Aziawa look at us and we quieted down. I looked at Katsuki and he seemed to be having an easy/hard time. I waited for class to end. He had already turned his in.

"Are you excited?" I asked Katsuki.

"Yeah..."

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just scared that something like yesterday may happen while I'm gone..."

"It's gonna be okay..."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Fine..." He rubbed my head.