Mirior

I saw him show off his quirk... I'm going to need a lot of air movement because of it... We both got to our sides as Mr. Aizawa counter us down. 3...2....1..He started gunning after me. I floated and sent air his way nonchalantly. I tried to do all movement through my mind. He disappeared so I put a hurricane lock around myself at the last second and he went flying to the side.. I grinned, making him believe I was getting cocky. He disappeared I got ready for all attacks and flew up into the air. Once I saw him I sent water and air at him. As quickly as possible I put him in a triple water lock. He started suffocating and once he was close to passing out I took him out. He disapeared... I saw his hand coming for my stomach and I quickly went through his body since he only 'actualized' his hand. I sent air his way and sent him down into the concrete.. He was close. His face all battered. To get what I wanted I started pretending I used up way to much energy. He came straight at me.. I then sent both water and air to make a hurricane at him... He was sent down once again. He was 'actualized'. I could tell he was finished.. I came up to him.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" I said and started looking at his wounds.. I started slightly seeing something and looked back up to his face... I felt arms around me. I looked up and saw Katsuki and Nejire. He sheilded me from Mirior.. He was sent to the nurse. Katsuki seemed so proud. He hugged me and I held him back. He kissed my forehead. We pulled apart..

"I want the next round now..." Nejire said. I smiled.

"You're on.. Just let me get my energy up a little.. That took a little more than I thought out of me.. I started walking out... I got out the doors. I noticed Takami was out here...

"You're a r-really g-good fi-figh-ter.." I stroked his head.

"You don't need to be anxious around me... Air can all things..." I said, smiling. He started smiling too... I think I like this 'Big Three' group...