Let's Hangout

I was walking down the hall and Katsuki walked up beside me.

"Let's go out tomorrow.."

"As a date?"

"Let's make it one." He smiled. We walked back to the dorms. I went up to my room and studied. It was late so I finally went to bed. I woke up and put on a flowy short dress. I walked downstairs and looked for Katsuki. I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Let's go..." We started walking there.

"You've been so happy recently... Why is that? I mean.. I love it when you're happy.. But.."

"Why wouldn't I be happy.. I have the best girlfriend in the world.." I smiled at his words. We got to the cafe and sat down.

"What do you want  to drink?" The waiter asked.

"I'll have a/an f/d (favorite drink)."

"Make it two." Katsuki said. I looked at the menu and saw it was all sweets and couplie things.. I looked up at Katsuki and looked back at me.

"What? I know you like your sweets.." He smiled. His smile is so amazing.. I don't want this to ever end...We ordered and ate. After we were finished we went out to walk along  the beach. It was nice out. There was a nice breeze. As I looked at the sky I could see that it was sunset. Katsuki stopped so I then did the same. I looked at him. He took my hands and looked me straight in the eyes.

"I love you." I blushed at his words.. Even though it wasn't the first time he said it.. It was like he was confessing to me.. I smiled.

"I love you too.." He leaned toward me and kissed me... The kiss was sweet.. I enjoyed every second of it. We pulled away and gazed into each other's eyes. We started walking back to the dorms.. Hand in hand..

"You can come stay with me tonight.." I told him as we walked through the doors. He nodded his head. He went to his room to go get changed. I went straight to my room. I started changing into a cute small pair of pj's. I was in the middle of getting my shirt off when Katsuki walked in. He smirked deviously at me. I blushed badly and quickly put my top on. He layed down on my bed. I layed down next to him.

"Today was great.." I said.

"We should do this more often.." Katsuki said. I nodded. I yawned and he rapped his arms around me pulling close to his chest.

"Goodnight N/n.."

"Night.."

"I love you.." He whispered and kissed my forehead.. I fell asleep in his warm embrace..

This chapter was brought to you by Kage2121's comment.. 'Update soon'.. Sooo I did it.. Hope you're proud.. Lol see y'all next chapter!