Why

I couldn't believe how flirty Katsuki was being. I was walking home by myself since Katsuki wasn't at school today. I looked up and saw... Tomura...

"Leave!"

"Now why should I do that? I have good news..."

"Spit it out and leave.."

"Dabi and Himiko have joined us..."

"No... You bastard! We had deals!"

"They were the ones who wanted to join..."

"Shit..."

"If you want you can visit.."He dissapeared into the night. Time I was going to go knock some sense into them. I woke up and put on possible battle clothes. I went to their hide out. I barged in and saw Tomura, Dabi, Himiko, and Kurogiri.

"I knew you'd be rubbing here..." Tomura didn't even look at me. I looked at Dabi... And Himiko... I started to tear up.

"Y/n!"Himiko said and Dabi quickly turned his head to see me. When he saw it was me he walked over and hugged me.

"Long time no see... "

"Yeah... Look, I'm not trying to sound rude... But why go back to this?"

"Y/n... How do you not know?"Himiko asked.

"It's just... I..."

"I know...." Dabi said.

"I-I've been looking for you.... Please...."I squeezed Dabi.

"I don't want you to go this path... Please... You're all I have left from them..."

"Ha... You always wanted to clean up after them..."

"Please... I met people to make it better... So please..."

"I saw..."He said.

"What did you see?"Himiko asked.

"You... Fell in love, right? Other wise I need to beat up someone..."

"Oh... Katsuki.. Yeah.." I looked to the side.

"He looked like he was thinking about doing something bad to my baby sister..."

"Dabi..."

"So there's a boy~" Himiko said.

"Himiko!" I blushed.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry I've disappointed you... But I can't go back to no evil..." She said. I fell to my knees.

"Don't worry N/n... I'll make sure she's safe... I won't do anything to bad.."

"Please.."They stayed silent.

"Ha.. Hahaha... Hahahaha... Funny... I can't even save the closest thing to a family I have...." Tomura looked at me excitedly.

"I'm sorry to have wasted your time....." I got up and left. I was crying,  no sobbing. Both of them are the closest thing to family I ever had... I helped them both out of the dark.. I made it home. I went straight to my room and after I shut the door I slid down it... Someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me Tsu.."I got up and opened the door.

"What's wrong... You weren't at school today..."

"It's nothing... I was taking care of Katsuki.."

"He was at school.."

"Damn it!"

"What's wrong?"

"I can't tell you..."