Dorms!

We were laying on the couch watching my favorite show. It was getting really good. I heard the door unlock and went to go see who was coming in. It was Tsu.

"Hey Tsu... Where have you been?" I asked walking back to the living room.

"I was staying with Uraraka. Ribbit."

"Okay as long as you were safe." I sighed and layed back down on the couch.

"How long has Bakugo been here?" She called out from the kitchen.

"He's been here a while I don't really remember.." I said.

"I know it's been a long time... Don't break anything! Ribbit. I'm going to bed!"I smiled at Katsuki. A few more days passed and Katsuki had already gone home. School was supposed to start back up tomorrow. We were having dorms so today I went to go shopping for decorations. I was leaving main things at home but already started packing. I went to some stores and planned out my room. They told me that since I'm the top student they put me in the attic with my own bathroom. I saw it and it was really big so I had planned.

I went back home and went to bed

I went back home and went to bed. I woke up and went to have coffee. I already got a kureg and cups for my room. I grabbed all my stuff since I had already dropped off my decorations at the school. I walked over to Katsuki's, I knocked on the door. It opened and he walked out with all his stuff.

"We won't really do this anymore." I sighed.

"Yeah, but at least we'll only be a few feet away." He said. I smiled. We made it to the building and everyone was already here. They let us in and gave us our keys to our dorms. I went up to mine and my boxes were already in my room. I unpacked and got everything all organized. I went down stairs to check on everything and they were exploring rooms. I shrugged and walked to the kitchen. I was happy that there were so many types of coffee beans. I got out a bunch of ingredients and some of them came into the kitchen.

"Do you guys want me to make dinner tonight?"They all nodded and left.

"Shoto, Katsuki! Can you guys come help me?" I asked and they obliged.

"Shoto, you are on cooking. Katsuki your on cutting." The nodded and I started cutting some things. After a while we made a lot of food. Everyone seemed to like it. Today had been a good first day.