Plan

They let me be with the other villians.. I was sitting in their new hide out with Kurogiri, Dabi, and Himiko.

"So like, if he's so amazing... How is he in bed?" Himiko asked.

"Himiko!" Dabi yelled, not wanting to hear about your sex life.

"What? I mean there's gotta be something for her to like him so much.." I just sat there, emotionless as I usually was around villians.

"Dear do you want anything?" Kurogiri asked. I stared off into the distance.

"Is she still like this?" Shigiraki asked. Dabi and Himiko seemed to nod.

"Well... You just won't lighten up.."

"What do you want me to act like? A pretty little princess?" I asked, annoyed that I was still even there.

"Yeah, that sounds like a great idea.." He smiled.

"Am I not even allowed to be with him?" I asked.

"As soon as we have a kid... You won't even be able to be around others..." I saw Dabi tighten his grip on his drink. He was upset about this.. Night came and after that days had passed. I made friends with every villians and started to devise my plan.. If his team was against him then I would be able to kill him...

And I was going to kill him....

Emotion Explode (Katsuki Bakugo x Reader) ! Discontinued ! जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें