Bros

I woke up in Katsuki's warm embrace... I heard my phone buzz so I grabbed it. It showed a few texts but the top one was..

Rocky Bro- wanna hangout today?

Y/n- sure let's meet downstairs in half an hour?

Rocky Bro- sounds good

I got off my phone and my bed. I made my way to the dresser where I picked out a nice outfit for some around the town-ing. I was about dressed when I felt arms around my waist..

"What are you doing?" Katsuki asked.

"I'm going out.."

"Why~" He moaned.

"Because, I should go be around my friends... And right now only one has stayed.. Plus I should get out, I suggest you do to.. But don't follow us around!" I said escaping his grasp and finished getting ready. I left with a peck on the cheek for Katsuki. I made my way to the entrance and saw Kirishima.

"It feels like we never hangout..." I say catching up to him.

"Yeah... But Katsuki never wants to let you go.. So maybe that's why.."

"Yeah... But nevermind that today is about friendship!" I said. He grinned and we set off into the city. We did a bunch of fun things.. Like we went to the arcade.. And then went to the theater to see a chick flick... Then we went on a massive shopping spree..

"I think this one is the best... It's the most form fitting and it's really cute.." I said trying on a swimsuit.

"You're definitely right!" He said, now showing off the one he had on.

"That one is pretty nice...."

We had so much fun... Just us hanging out... It was like nothing was wrong in the world... Boy was I about to be so....

Wrong.....