36

*Towards the end there is a trigger for some people that deals with self harm. Read at your own risk*

Chapter 36

I've been pacing my bedroom for the last four hours. I still couldn't believe I had done that much damage to Logan. Coach had been keeping me updated on his condition. He had woken up soon after coach had dropped me off last night. He had a broken nose, a severe concussion and a black eye.

Kelly still hadn't talked to me at all. She ignored my phone calls and didn't respond to any of my texts. Coach said she was trying to talk Logan out of pressing charges against me.

I wouldn't blame him if he did. But the fact that Kelly cared enough still gave me hope that I could still fix this.

I had screwed up enough already with her and I hated that she wasn't in my arms. I hated that I hadn't heard her laugh or seen her smile in so long.

And I hated that I haven't told her I loved her yet. I had plenty of chances but I never took them. I had started working on a little gift for her so I could tell her. But as it got closer to three, the more anxious I got.

Trina would be coming over any minute and I didn't want to talk to her. But Kelly could never find out about what my dad does. I don't need to give her any other reason to hate me.

I finally stop pacing and collapse on my bed. I didn't know what I was going to do. I pull my phone out of my pocket and scroll through my contacts list. I find Kelly right away and my finger hovers over the green call button. I know I needed to talk to her but I couldn't bring myself to push the button.

My door slams open, hitting the wall behind it as Trina struts in.

"Hey baby" she says to me with a sneer on her face.

"Make it quick Trina I have things to do"

She walks over to me trails her fingers down my chest.

"Come on baby. Did you really think that I don't expect something in return?"

I step away from her and my legs hit the edge of my bed.

"Joshy it's just sex. You know I can make you feel good."

"Trina seriously I don't want to." I tell her pushing her away from me.

She crosses her arms and sticks her bottom lip out in a pout.

"Just tell me what I need to do to keep your mouth shut."

"Sleep with me. You haven't had sex since you started 'dating' Kelly. You're a guy and I know what guys need."

"No I'm not going to sleep with you Trina"

She raises her fake eyebrow at me and a evil smirk takes place on her bubblegum pink lips. She glances at the clock on my wall before stepping closer to me and putting her hands on my chest.

In one swift motion she pushes me flat against the bed and crawls on top of me.

"Trin-"

She cuts me off by placing her lips on mine. I push her off of me and watch as she falls to the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" I shout at her.

She sneers at me and turns her head to my doorway. I follow her gaze and she Kelly standing there with tears in her eyes.

Shit

"Kelly this isn't what it looks like" I tell her standing up.

She was trying to hold back her tears as she backed away from me.