13. Proof

Previously

"I'm sorry he got in that horrible car crash, he's lucky he's alive, but I can't tolerate. I'm going to talk to him. He doesn't deserve my daughter, I'm going to force them to divorce. We can't annul the marriage, but they can get a divorce. Yes, that's what I'm going to, I'm going to force them to do. They must divorce, I don't want him near my daughter." He said while he was getting up and started to walk towards the front door.

"Nihat, please calm down, please, please. You need to calm down, please!" She said walking after him.

He went to open the front door, when all of a sudden he felt a pain on his left arm and fell to the ground.

-----------------------

At the hospital

Sanem, Mevkibe, and Leila were sitting next to each other, hugging and praying. Can and Emre where sitting next to each across from them, Can looked at Emre, and he understood Can's eyesight. Both brothers got up, Sanem and leila looked up

"Will, be back" Emre said smiling at Lela "ok" Leila said. Sanem just looked at Can and she semi smiled and he did the same thing.

Can, knew Sanem was feeling horrible, she though all of this happen because of her.

Because she fell in love with a man who hurt her, who made a decision of doing things on his own. Can knew everything that happened was because of him. Emre and Can left to the Cafeteria Can told Emre everything he knew and felt, Emre understood him, because in a way he kind of did the same thing with Leila, he married her without her parent's permission. Can was afraid of what Sanem was going to do, he knew that moving in together was not going to happen. They got back, and saw Leila and Sanem sitting down in another chair giving them their back, as they walked up to them they heard the conversation Sanem was having with Leila

"Leila, what am I going to do? Baba is like this because of me, I hurt him, I did this to him. How do I tell Can, that my Anne told me that Baba wants us to divorse? How do I tell him that I can't say no to my Baba, he almost died because of me. How Leila, how do I tell him?"

"I don't know abla, but you need to talk to him, and you both need to come out with a solution, and no Baba didn't had a heart attack because of you, all of this happen because it needed to happen, he will be ok. He just needs to take it easy."

"Exactly, he needs to take it easy, and me being with Can is not taking it easy. Your right I need to talk to Can, and I will filled for a divorse."

"Abla, that's not the solution, please don't make decisions that you might regret later."

"No, Leila. I can't do this, my Baba almost died because I fell in love with a man, that couldn't understand one thing, and he made horrible decisions from it, and these are the consequences. So yes I am filing for a divorce." Sanem got up and turned around saw Can and Emre right behind them, Can had watery eyes. He was trying to contain them but as soon as she said "Can?" his tears just fell, he couldn't hold them in. He was calm and said

"You think the solution is us getting a divorse? Ok, I will give you the divorse, I hope you, your Anne, and Baba are happy. I will leave from all of your lives. There is only one condition, and I'm not doing because of me, I'm doing it for you, because I love to see you happy. Please Sanem publish your book, I told you I will sign everything you need, and I will also you can keep OUR hut, I'll keep my car and the other hut. If you need anything you know where to find me, ohhhh right we didn't had the pleasure to see it. That's ok, just call me or send me an email or send me a message with Leila or Emre, be very careful when you do this, maybe your Baba might see you or hear you, and you will get in trouble. I respect you ur parents but your a 24 year old woman, who seeks for her parents approval for everything. I think Metin can do the divorse for the both of us, I will talk to him and if he can't I'll make sure he stays with you, and I go with someone else. I'm sorry for all the pain I caused you, and your family. I am NOT sorry for loving you, and all the good and bad times we live together. If you ever need anything from me, you have my number, or just tell Emre and he will tell me. One more thing, I love you, and I will always love you. Bye Sanem"

Decisions (✅ #1) (6/9/19- 10/7/19)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara