10. First night

Previously

She went to get up from the bed, when Can reached out and grabbed her pulling her back onto the bed, her landing on him.

"Can!" She said giggling

"Your not going anywhere" he said reaching her mouth

-------------------------

He was on top of her, he had hungry eyes, and he looked deep in her eyes, she was hungry too, scared but hungry at the same time, but she trusted him, she knew she wasn't in safer hands than his. He kissed her slow, careful, and little by little he kept increasing the passion in the kiss, she responded deepening the kissed, they kept kissing for a few minutes, he tasted her mouth he was going wild inside of how delicious it was, than he trailed to her neck he was going wild while he inhaled her scent, he wanted her so bad, but he was containing himself. He went back to her mouth and he turned them around so she's on top of him never letting her lips leave his. Her hands were holding her body up, his hands were on her ass, grabbing them, touching them, feeling how nice they were. In the meantime, she was kissing his neck, his lips, all over his face, and chest. She traced her hands and lips all over his chest, he thought he wasn't going to be able to hold it much, but he put himself together and took a deep breath, and let her explore. She could feel his hardness when she was sitting on him, and she loved it, she went back to his lips to have a little more of that taste, and then she lifted her self up, so she was sitting on him, he lifted up with her, she started to take his shirt off, he lifted up his arms and helped her at the end, she went back to kiss his mouth.

He took her shirt off, she brought herself back to a sitting position, she looked at his eyes, they were full of hunger for her, she loved that look. She has seen it before, but this time he didn't needed to contain himself.

he saw her breast they were covered with her bra, he lifted himself up again, and was kissing her and his hands were on her back and taking it off, never leaving her mouth. He lay back down, and they were both looking at each other, memorizing her breast, each others chest, shoulders, stomach, neck, mouth, eyes, mouth, face, etc. he went and grabbed her breast, they were perfect, they fit in his hands, he loved it. They entire time, Sanem was tracing his chest with her hands, that was driving him crazy! He cupped her face and brought her to his mouth they were kissing when he turned them back around so he was on top of her.

He started to go down from her mouth to her neck, than to her chest and started to play with her breast, he traced them, grabbed them, bit them, she was going wild. He loved seeing how excited she was, than he started to go down with his mouth onto her stomach, when he got to her ribs he she kind of giggle a little, he loved the fact that she was ticlelish, he turned her around, one of his hands never leaving her breast. He lifted her up sho she was in doggy position, he wanted to have access to her breast, chest, and stomach while he kissed her back. He kissed her entire back, holding his weight with his other hand. She then felt her hands on her waist and he turned her around them facing each other. He kissed her on the mouth and went to her breast a kiss on each breast and started to go down to her stomach again, but this time, he was taking her pants and underwear off. He got up from the bed, so he could have better access to be able to take them off completely, she stayed there looking staring at his eyes, he was mesmerized with such a beautiful sculpture he had in front of him.

He starts to move towards her with is hands touching the inside of her thighs, she was feeling goosebumps on her back, and some on her arms, but is was so good the feeling she was feeling inside of her, that the goosebumps didn't matter. He approach to her sex, he placed his toung on her clit, and she lost it, she started to moan calling his name, "Can," she said with a pleasurable voice "Stop, please" He looked at her, he wasn't conviced at all, he knew she wanted him, but he wanted to give her all the possible pleassure he could possible could give her, without him being inside of her yet. Next thing she realizes his eating her, opening her legs and much as she could so he could have better access to it, she went nuts, he loved everything she was doing, the way she was moving her body, her hips were going wild, he had to hold her down; though he was loving the way she was going nuts. So he decided to torture her a little more, by he inserting a finger, she went even more wild, than another finder went in, and with his thumb he was playing with the clit, she was gragging her hair, her breast, bringing her hadns up and down her on her torso, gragged his hair, arching her body she was going nuts, inside and out. "Can, I love you!" she said, "I love you too! And this is for you, I want you to feel everything you can feel before the best pleasure comes." she nodded agreeing.

After a few minutes, of him looking at her going wild, while he fingers her, and eat her, he went back to her mouth kissing her, her tasting herself on his mouth, grabbing his hair, and going down his chest to his pants, taking his jeans off, and him helping her with his legs. He looked at her, ready to penetrate, she looked at him back, with desire eyes, I don't want to cause you any pain, but this in unberiable." She nodded, waiting for him to get inside of her. "I love you" he sighed while he was going in. She felt discomfort and pain, but once he was in and started to move back and forth slow she started to feel something that was going up and down on her stomach, she couldn't understand what it was, but all she knew was that she didn't think having him inside was more pleasurable than him eating her. Though they were two different types of pleasure, but this was just the max, she loved it! They were both moaning, and breathing hard, feeling all the pleasure they could feel, feeling all the love they had for each other. They spend most of the night teaching each other how their bodies work, and how much they love each other.

After a few hours of pleasure she was laying on his chest and she couldn't believe he was hers and she was his. That they were finally together.

An than she asked "is this what sex is?"

"No, Sanem, this is called making love"

"How do you know? You have had sex before"

"Sex, yes. Love making, no. and this is my first time making love" he kissed on her head

"Sanem, we just have a small problem?"

"I know Can, it'ok"

"What do you mean? It's ok?"

"Can, we just have to make sure next time we are careful and hope that nothing happens, and if it does, that we will cross that bridge when we there. Right now, all I want to think is how happy I am being in your arms"

He lifted up her head and kissed her gently on her mouth. She smiles and went back to lay on his chest. They both fell asleep feeling they are the happiest people in the world.

Morning came

Huma arrived in a taxi and saw only Can's car on the driveway "Emre must of gone out, but it's so early? Oh well I guess I'll have to deal with Leila. Can will be in his room, and wont come out, unless he hears me, so I'll just talk to her quietly so he doesn't hear me." she thought.

When she was about to put the key in, she hears a car approaching in the driveway, she thought it was Emre but to her surprise it was Mevkibe. Mevkibe got out of the car, Human was a little shocked to see her there, especially so early in the morning, it was 6 am.

"Mevkibe, what are you doing here? and with food in your hands?"

"Well, Sanem stayed the night here, and so I thought I could bring all of them some breakfast"

"Sanem, is here?"

"Yes, why?"

"Emre's car is not here, but Can's is" they both look at each other, and Huma hurries up to open the front door.

They walk in with their biggest nightmare all over their heads. They looked in Emre's room and noticed that neither Emre nor Leila weren't there, plus the bed was made. That freaked them out, but they didn't scream, they just looked at each other horrified.

They went to the kitchen and nothing, Mevkibe put the food on the counter and started to walk after Huma, they walked to the dining room and nothing, Living room and nothing, patio and nothing, they even looked in the pool. They walked towards the guest bedrooms, they started at the at guess room 1 and nothing, guess room 2 and nothing, guess room 3 and nothing, the only room left was Can's. They were afraid to look in, but they had no choice, they open the door and saw Can and Sanem's sleeping naked on his bed.

To be continued ......

Thank you for reading. Hope you guys like the chapter! :)

Please let me know what you guys think and please don't forget to vote. :)

Thank you! :)