9. Time after time

Previously

reached over and kissed him in the mouth, deepening the kiss, Can had to push her off with his left hand "Sanem, as much I want to love you, make love to you, because I didn't even get to enjoy that. We got married and 3 days later I left" He said with a huge regret, but continue "As much as I want to, I can't." She looked at him with a questionable face "NO, it works, trust me it works, you should of noticed when you were here, I remember waking up with boner, so trust me it works. I just want to be able to enjoy you the way you deserve, and in the stage that I'm now I can't do anything, I only have a free arm, and trust me it kills me, but I really don't have a choice, I hope this is ok with you?" "Can, I agree. All I was doing was kissing you" She responded with a smile on her face "But, Can there is something we do need to do before anything?" he looked at her confused "Can, we need to tell our parents about our marriage"

----------------------------

Can looked at Sanem and said "Are you sure? Are you ready to? You know I won't care if they find out, the only thing ..."

"Can I know you won't care, I know you would take me to the other side of the world if it's necessary, but to do that you need to be good. I know I brought it up and I was the one who said we need to tell them, but I don't know how everyone is going to react, and not having you by my side all the time, it kind of scares me." Sanem said interrupting Can

"This is why I asked you if you were sure, because I know I won't be able to protect you, more than your parents its my mother."

"So, let's do this; let's say we got back together, but that's it, lets wait till your better or fully healed. Taman?"

"Whatever you want is fine with me."

They decided to keep quiet, they told Leila and Emre what was their decision. "Sanem, I think it is better this way, it was really hard for me to deal with her, and if it wasn't because Emre was with me, it would of been harder. I know you can deal with her, but she does tend to make you feel you are the worst person in the world." Leila said

"Yeah, I think it's better if we keep quiet." Sanem said looking at Can

Emre and Leila left the room and Sanem said "Well honey, I have to go to work, I love you and I'll see you tonight." She kissed him and left.

Two weeks later

Sanem was still working at the agency, she kept Kerem on the loop of Can's recovery, he even helped her hide from the private investigators when they were following her. One day she was leaving work when Yigit call her and asked her about the book. She told him that she had something in mind, but needed to talk to Can first. By this time Yigit was at the verge of giving up on trying to get close to her. She got to can's house, greeted him and about 10 min. later she told him about the phone call with yigit. Can told her she didn't need his authorization, that if she wanted to publish it she can. Either way she wanted Can to read it, so he agreed to read it. The next before she left the house to go to work she grabbed her notebook and put it in her purse, the day went by fast, she got to Can's house spend time with him, than before she left she took out the notebook and left it on his nightstand, and she left.

Can hesitated on reading the notebook, because he knew he was going to find out things that he didn't want to know. But, he also knew that Sanem wanted him to read it, he left it in the same spot Sanem had left it. Every single day when she would come, she would see the notebook in the exact same spot she left it, and she knew why he didn't want to read it, but every night before she would leave she would tell him the same thing "Don't forget to read the notebook" giving him a kiss and leaving the room with a smile on her face.